⚠️♡︎ One Year ~ WDW ♡︎⚠️

⚠️*this one shot talks about Corey's death. If death or anything related to Corey might trigger something in you, please read at your own risk*⚠️

Ship(s): no ships. Just them together with their friends and loved ones on a special yet sad day

Prompt: Just them together with their friends and loved ones on a special yet sad day

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

The Why Don't We boys all gathered up in the car.

"Where are we going? I just wanna lay in bed," Daniel groaned as he was forced to get in the car.

"It's a surprise. Now put this on." Corbyn said as he handed Daniel a blindfold. 

"Bro," Daniel groaned as he snatched the blindfold and put it on.

After around thirty minutes, they had arrived at their special place.

"Okay, imma help you down. Don't take off the blindfold just yet." Jonah said as he got out of the drivers side and opened Daniel's door. 

"Gotchu," Daniel nodded as he held out his hand for jonah to take.

Jonah carefully and slowly helped Daniel get down.

"Okay, we are going to walk forward." Jonah directed Daniel as he went behind him and slowly started to direct him as the rest of the guys followed them.

"Okay, stop." Jonah said as Daniel came to a halt.

"You can take off your blindfold now." Jonah said as he stepped back.

"Oh my gosh," Daniel let out as tears welled up in his eyes.

"Surprise," the boys said behind him causing him to turn around and bring the guys into a group hug.

"Let's sit." Jack said as they all headed towards the edge of the hill.

The place where Daniel and all his friends let go of blue balloons in honor of Corey last year.

"I miss him so much," Daniel croaked out as tears began to fall down his face.

"My verse in grey is for him. I can't believe I never got to show him our full album," Daniel said.

"He got to hear it Dani. From up above. And I know he was so proud of you. I bet you he was bragging to all the angels that you were his best friend down here." Corbyn said as he put his hand on Daniel's shoulder.

"Corey and I were never as close as y'all Daniel. But I'm so happy you met him and introduced us to him. He was one of the best and nicest guys I've ever met." Zach stated as the boys all needed agreement.

None of them were as close to Corey as Daniel was.

"I might not be able to understand the full pain of losing him like you did. But we're hurting too. And you can always turn to us whenever you need to." Zach continued.

"We know he meant a lot to you Daniel. And never feel ashamed to talk to us about your feelings." Jack added on.

"He's watching over you Daniel. He never left. He's your guardian Angel." Jonah said.

"I miss everything about him. Our music career has taken off. Like job wise, I am thriving. But every since he left, I feel like my personal life has gone to shit. I still pray to him every night. It feels like I'm talking to him. It feels like he's here. Even just for a bit, I feel okay. I miss his hugs." Daniel cried out.