♡︎ Beach Day ~ Jachary ♡︎

Ship(s): jachary (Jack and Zach) with a side of Jorbyn (Corbyn and jonah)

Prompt: in which the boys have a beach day with friends. But one guy is all over jack causing Zach to be filled with anger and jealously. But turns out the guy is a childhood friend

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

"We are finally here!" Zach cheered as the SUV pulled into the beach parking lot. It was more a private beach that was owned by one of the guy's friends. The friend let the guys come to relax on the beach. Considering everywhere they went, fans were everywhere.

"Thank god. Tired of all of y'all whining and complaining when y'all didn't even try to drive." Jonah said as he rolled his eyes, getting out of the car.

"And we really appreciate you my love," Corbyn stated from the passenger seat, nothing but love in his eyes for his lover.

"Okay lovers, some of us are still single." Daniel stated as he got out of the car, rolling his eyes, reacting a laugh from everyone in the SUV.

"Let's just enjoy our day at the beach, our day off y'all," Jonah smiled at his bandmates.

"Yes please," Daniel said as he grabbed all his stuff, the rest of the boys doing the same.

The boys all grabbed their things and headed to the beach, finding a place to sit and enjoy their time to be alone. With just their friends. It was the band and six of their other friends.

"Jack, hey!" A guy stated as he came up to Jack and hugged him.

"OH MY GOD! AUSTIN!" Jack exclaimed as he hugged Austin back. A feeling arising in Zach but he pushed it aside. A hug doesn't mean anything, maybe he's just a fan.

"You guys this is Austin! The one i told y'all about." Jack introduced the man to the friend group.

"The one who helped you discover your sexuality?" Corbyn asked his friend as Jack laughed and nodded.

"Come jack! The guys are over here!" Austin stated as he took Jack away from the group.

"I'm fine," Zach pouted at the group as they all turned towards him. They all knew Zach was the more jealous type. He was definitely the jealous one in the relationship.

"We didn't say anything," Daniel stated as Zach simply showed him the finger.

It had been a few hours at the beach now. Three pm and the guys had gotten there at noon. Zach had seen and talked to Zach about three times since they got to the beach. Every hour because Jack checked up on him. Of course it warmed Zach's heart. But the warmth was always replaced with rage once Austin came back and dragged Jack away. Zach had decided to stay close to jonah and Corbyn. Feeling like a third wheel. But his friends tried to include him everything. Zach didn't mind. It reminded him that his friends were there for him. The couple wanted to spend time together. But they put that aside and welcomed him with open arms.

It was now lunch time and Jack and Austin hadn't shut their mouths. In Zach's words of course. Austin talked to Jack about anything and everything. At some point, they were whispering to one another. Making sure no one could hear. It was starting to hurt Zach. He always thought he was replaceable with Jack. Because I mean come on, Jack is beautiful man. Zach just didn't think it would happen in front of his friends at a beach. A day that was meant for themselves. To finally relax. And Zach was far from relaxed. 

"Jack," Zach called out which made Jack look up at him.

"Yea babe?" Jack asked his lover.

"Could you come here for a second?" Zach said as Jack nodded.

Jack stood up to go over to Zach but before he could, Austin stopped him to tell him something. Zach stood up impatiently, waiting. Jack let out a laugh as Austin did the same. Finally, Zach had enough of it. With stress tears in his eyes, he stomped away.

"Jack!" Jonah yelled over the chatter. Causing everyone to quiet down and turn their attention towards the eldest of the band.

"Go get him before something happens to him." Jonah stated as he nodded his head towards Zach who had gone a pretty far distance. Walking on the shoreline.

"Thanks," Jack yelled as he ran towards his lover.

"Zach! Zach! Wait! Please wait!" Jack yelled as he ran after Zach. Bending his knees as he placed his hands on them, hunching forward as he came to a stop next to Zach. Zach simply staring at him.

"What?" Zach stated as he looked at Jack.

"I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. It was never my intention." Jack stated as he finally caught his breath.

"Who is jack?" Zach stated, his jealousy showing which made jack smirk.

"Is my baby jealous?" Jack said as he pulled Zach closer.

"Shut up," Zach mumbled as he let Jack hug him. Zach's hands to his sides.

"It's not what it looks like, I promise." Jack mumbled as he lifted Zach's chin to make eye connection.

"Who is he?" Zach asked as he finally hugged Jack back. Zach's head rested on Jack's chest.

"He's my childhood friend lovely," Jack whispered as Zach got flustered with embarrassment.

"Oh," Zach stated, his cheeks on fire from embarrassment.

"I love you and only you," Jack mumbled as the couple looked at each other.

"I love you too," Zach mumbled back, their foreheads connecting.

"It's always gonna be you," Jack mumbled softly as Zach smiled back at his lover.

"I love you so much," Zach mumbled back, their lips finally connecting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyo people! This was a requested one shot! Thank you so much requesting! It means the absolute world to me. Also I'm finally caught up with all my requests! Whew! Took a while.

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you so much! And don't forget that!

MY HEART CANT HANDLE THIS. SHUT UP. MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THIS PERFECTION

 MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THIS PERFECTION