♡ Surprise My Love~Donah ♡

Ship(s): donah (Daniel and Jonah)

Prompt: it's Jonah and Daniel's two year anniversary, Jonah was suppose to fly to Portland but the flight got cancelled, or so Daniel thought

Famous or nah: famous

-Daniel's POV-

I laid in my hotel room, staring up at the ceiling as tears ran down my puffy cheeks. My eyes bloodshot from all the crying I had been doing.

But could you blame me? Today was my two year anniversary with Jonah. He was in Minnesota visiting his family. While I was in Portland doing the same. I had gotten us a hotel room to have some alone time. Just us. We were constantly surrounded by others so I wanted us to have our alone time. But his flight got delayed to tomorrow. And I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I can't help but feel sad. This was suppose to our day. Our day to be together and alone. This was suppose to be our special day, only meant for us.

Tears silently ran down my cheeks and onto my pillow. My heart aching in pain. It's been two months since I've seen him. It's been too long since I've had his arms around me or slept beside him and woke up right beside me.

A loud knock was heard on the hotel door. I ignored it, hoping it would be the hotel service. But the loud knocking just became even louder. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I left the room and headed to the door. Before I opened the door, I wiped my tears.

"Anna?" I asked shocked once I opened the door.

"Hey bro," she giggled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"This is for you," she said and handed me her laptop. I looked at her confusion but she just smiled and walked off.

I closed the door and headed to the room. Once I was in bed, I laid the laptop on my lap and opened it.

My eyes went wide once Jonah appeared on the screen. Tears immediately filled my eyes.

"Hey baby," he greeted me as I covered my mouth with my hands. He giggled once he saw my reaction.