♡ I Heart You To~Zaniel ♡

Ship(s): zaniel (Zach and Daniel) with mentions of Jarbyn (Corbyn and jack)

Prompt: Zach and Daniel get in a fight. Words are said and tears ran down cheeks. But in the end, it's all good cause they both heart each other. To scared to say the 8 letters due to it being only six months into the relationship

Famous or nah: nah

-Zach's POV-

"Oh my god," Daniel groaned as I stared at him.

"Why do you have to know everything about me?! The littlest thing you have to know. Where I'm going, where I've been, who's going to be there?! It's major annoying Zach!" He screamed at me, it hurt. It hurt deeply.

"Because for all I know you could be out there cheating on me as I wait on the couch like a dumbass waiting for you to get home! I'm sorry that I care and that I want you to come home safe!" I yelled, hurt flashed in his eyes from the first sentence. I knew I fucked up. But so did he.

"Why do you have to be so goddamn clingy?" He sneered at me. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Why do you have to be such an asshole?" I screamed at him.

"I'm not! I'm just with a baby who can't handle shit on his own!" He yelled and that's what did it. That's what caused my tears to start rolling down my cheeks.

It wasn't my fault. It wasn't. I didn't have parents growing up. They abandoned me. No one was there to teach me how to do anything or how to handle anything. Daniel was the first person I ever trusted. To scared that anyone would leave me again. But then he came along and broke all my walls.

"Zach-," he sighed but I shook my head and ran upstairs. Him following close behind. But I made it to the room and locked it. Sliding down the door as sobs left my mouth. I never meant to be clingy. I just want to know that he'll come home. My parents promised to come home. To come back. They didn't. They broke their promise. I was left alone in this cruel world. And I didn't even ask to be born! If I weren't born, I wouldn't be here suffering.