♡ Wish Come True ~Jachary ♡

Ship(s): Jachary (Zach and jack)

Prompt: It was late at night and the two lovers saw a shooting star. Their wish coming true a few years later

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Two boys were laying on the blanket that held a couple of pillows and food scattered around. The night was black and was littered with bright dots. The moon shinning above.

The brown haired boy cuddled up into the blonde with lavender in his hair. The blonde softly rubbing the back of the younger one. Everything felt perfect for them. They were on cloud nine. This was everything they both dreamed of.

The two lovers looked up at the sky. Admiring how the moon shined in the darkness. And how even though the stars were million miles away, their beauty still shines all the way from Earth.

"Look Jacky!" Zach exclaimed all of sudden, sitting up quickly as his eyes trained on a shooting star.

"Make a wish," he whispered as both boys closed their eyes and made their wish.

"What'd you wish for?" Zach asked his boyfriend.

"That's a secret, I can't tell," jack smiled down at his lover who poured adorably to him.

"I'll tell you one day, I promise," jack said causing a smile to appear on Zach's face.

"Promise?" Zach asked as he held up his pinky to jack.

"I promise," jack said as he hooked his pinky around Zach's.

"Come on, it's getting cold. I gotta get you home before you get sick," jack said as he stood up.

"Aww," Zach said as he sadly packed the things away.

"We'll do this again, I promise," jack said as he grabbed Zach's hand and began leading them to the car.

~5 years later~

Five years and the boys found themselves back at the same place. Only this time, they were both dressed in tuxedos as a crowd of their friends and families watched as the two were being wed.

They were settled on the cliff that over looked the city of New York. They wanted their wedding private. Only five years ago they were juniors in high school. And now they're becoming husbands.

Everyone's eyes on the couple, watching as both held so much love for one another. It was truly astonishing how they made everyone believe in love. They were the ideal of perfect couple. They gave everyone hope.

It was heading towards the end of the ceremony. And both men were extremely excited. They had been planning this for a year now.

As the cermony ended, many of the guests congratulated the newly wed couple and then began to talk amongst themselves.

The newly wed began to walk towards the edge of the cliff. Staying away at a safe distance. Their hands interlocked. The photographer taking pictures. The best pictures are always taken when people don't notice.

"Hey Zach," jack called out to his lover.

"Mhm," Zach hummed as he turned his body and looked up at jack.

"I love you my love. Thank you for saying I do," jack smiled down at him as a tint pink appeared on Zach's face.

"I love you too jack. Thank you for getting down on one knee and making my life ten times better," Zach said as he hugged jack.

"Look at me," jack whispered as Zach looked up. Placing his chin on Jack's chest.

The photographer taking another picture. In the photo, you could feel the love those two gave off.

"You remember the shooting star?" Jack asked as Zach looked confused but then nodded as memories played back.

"It came true," jack said as Zach's face lit up.

"Wait! Really?! When?!" Zach bombarded Jack with questions with an adorable look on his face.

"Today," jack smiled as Zach's eyes began to water.

"Mine did too," Zach said as he signaled his sister for the special box.

"Wait what?" Jack asked confused as he saw Reese hand her big brother a box. All the eyes on the couple again.

"This is for you," Zach said as he handed the box to jack.

Jack opened the box and took out the onesie that was in it.

A gasp escaped his lips as tears formed in his eyes.

"Can't wait to meet you daddy" was on the onesie.

Photos being taken around them. As claps appeared as well.

Jack quickly lifted up Zach into his arms as he spun them around. A huge smile on his face.

"We're gonna be parents?" Jack asked as he placed Zach back on the ground. Their foreheads still together though.

"We are," Zach confirmed as tears rolled down Jack's cheeks.

"I love you so much Bubs," jack said as he looked into Zach's eyes with nothing but love.

"I love you too Bubba," Zach said as they pulled each other into a hug.

One wish came true.

Another becoming true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My next one shot is super fluff! I can't wait for y'all to read it! Omg!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you guys so much

PS! I'm so mad! I wanted to watch the To All The Boys I've Loved PS I Still Love You but no one is willing to share their account! Like not even for a day, I'm so frustrated 😭😔 I just want to watch the movie and I'll log out. So if anyone is willing to hook me up, I swear I'll do anything! 😭