Chapter 49

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Evening time

....................

Zoya looked down at her lap sitting on the bed with the headrest and smile creasing fahad's hair who had kept his head in her lap facing her stomach... she creased his hair slowly while putting her other hand on his shoulder.... she thought for a second and then called him still looking at him "fadi!" "Hmm?" He hmmed with his eyes closed while zoya asked further "do you think arham like someone?" Fahad opened his eyes and looked at zoya with her hand rested to his forehead "what?" Zoya smiled and spoke "i think he does!" Fahad laid straight on her lap looking at her and asked "who and how you know?" Zoya smilingly placed her hand on his chest and spoke "i am not confirm so that is why i asked you! And about the name! I know but I won't tell you!" Fahad frowned asking "you are not telling me?" Zoya nodded her head in no with a smile on which fahad smirked and his hand reached her tummy tickling her... zoya laughed as fahad tickled her...

Soon zoya was laying with fahad beside her both were still laughing... looked at each other fahad asked "now tell me!" Zoya smiled and told him the name "i think zubi!" Fahad cringed his brows for a second and then asked her "zubiya?" Zoya nodded and then told fahad about the conversation with zubiya... fahad was stund for a second and then looked at zoya who was smiling... "so now my wife has become a match maker?" Zoya rolled her eyes slapping fahad's chest making him chuckle... he held her hand and kissing her palm spoke "you talk to him yourself, he is more comfortable with you!" Zoya looked at him and nodded with a smile...

.....................

Next afternoon

.....................

Dua was making cupcakes for everyone while fahad was in his room sleeping having his medicines.... aisha was in her room and arham and zoya were in the living area watching a movie... when zoya looked at arham and then called him "arham!" He looked at zoya answering her "g bhabhi!" Zoya smiled at him saying "if i ask you something you will tell me?" Arham frowned saying "yes bhabhi! What is it?" Zoya thinking for a second moved to the end of the couch whille arham was sitting on the other couch and she asked "do you like someone? Like you want to marry her?" Arham was shocked for a second and then looked here and there... zoya smiled at him and spoke "you know you can tell me everything!" Arham bite his lower lip and then taking a deep breath asked firstly "okay! But bhabhi is it okay to like someone?" Zoya smiled and nodded her head saying "of course, We can love someone but only with the will of getting married to them! If you really love someone then make a halal relationship with her, the relationship of a husband and wife!" Zoya said to arham who smiled and then told her "actually yes, i do like someone, and I really want her to be mine, my wife!" Zoya nodded making him continue his words "she is your cousin! Zubiya! I know she is elder than me, but bhabhi I didn't knew how this feeling came to my heart! Even if i try to ignore it! It don't go away!" Zoya chuckled at him and spoke "then don't ignore it! Accept it! And ask for marriage! If she is in your destiny! If she is the one ALLAH had made for you then no one can do anything!" Arham smiled brightly and at the same time dua came and fell beside zoya placing her head on zoya's lap...

Zoya smiled and looking at her asked "you got tired in this only?" Dua opened her eyes and pouted at zoya saying "you know ammi is behind me for all these things! Yr what is the use of my M.Phill degree?" Zoya and arham laughed and then zoya spoke "so what! I have also done M.Phill but i am also doing all this! We don't know at what time our degree became useful!" Zoya said the matter of fact on which dua hmmed thinking about it... when they listened fahad's voice calling her...

Dua sat on the couch with zoya walked upstairs to her husband... coming inside the room zoya smiled at fahad who was sitting on the bed with his eyes half opened... she walked to fahad saying "what happened fadi?" Fahad looked at zoya and spoke "where were you?" Nodding her head in disbelief she sat beside fahad who hugged her placing his head on her coller bone "i was with arham and dua!" Fahad just snuggled to zoya making her kiss his head wrapping her arms around him...

........................

How was it?
Okay one question to the readers!
Can you tell me how my weeks had gone after zoya and fahad's marriage!
For a reminder!
I was not free so yea!
A small work!
If anyone can do that for me!
Do tell about the update
Will be waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye