Chapter 22

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love....

......................

3 weeks later:

......................

"Zoya come down your phupho is here!"

Zoya who was in her room packing her books, listened to her mother's voice.

and with an exciting smile she ran down to the living room...

coming there she was, her only phupho was meeting her father while their children were meeting her mother.... "phupho"

zoya said out loud, making everyone turn to zoya, who just ran to her phupho's arms.... "i missed you so much!"

Zoya said as she hugged her phupho ever so tightly...

all of them laughed while her phupho hugged her back saying "aww my child, see i knew my zoya was waiting for me and i came!"

Zoya pulled back from the hug and said, looking at her phupho with a pout "no you just came for the wedding, i know you don't miss me now!"

"And we won't even let her miss you"

she heard the voice and turned to see shazain and zubiya, her phupho's twin kids standing with their hands wrapped around their chest...

zoya smiled looking at them and then hugged both of them who laughed and hugged back their zoya di... breaking the hug they all sat on the couches while zoya sat beside her phupho hugging her... "MashALLAH my zoya is looking ao beautiful in this hijab"

zoya smiled at her phupho and said "JazakALLAH"

when nazish came with some drinks and passed them the glasses... "btw baji how is our jiju?"

Zubiya asked, pulling her legs up on the couch in a criss-cross-way.

and looked at Zoya for an answer, who glared at her owing to the elders...

Shazain saw this and he too asked "yes yes, how is he?"

Zoya looked at the elders who were suppressing their smile, looking at Zoya, going flush... "Alhamdulillah he is good!"

"Only good?"

Zubiya again asked on which zoya made a cringed face and said "phupho see, she is irritating me!"

Zeniya, her phopho laughed, and said, hugging back Zoya, "hey, don't tease my child! But seriously how is fahad!"

"Phuphoo" Zoya said out, making others laugh... she wrapped her arms around her chest and said.

"you all are very bad, go I won't talk to you all!"

Zoya with a grumpy face, said, sitting in the corner of the couch.... while others where laughing, looking at her grumpy face...

.........................

While here at Fahad's house, his taya abbu had come back from Saudia Arabia with his family.

and also his 2 khalas had come all the way from quetta for the wedding...

the whole house was filled with happiness... Arham fahad's taya abbu's son with Zahid and Zubair his first khala's sons were helping fahad in everything be it placing the flowers or lighting the house....

while dua with hadia, her first khala's daughter and aliya and hiba, her second, khala's daughter, were sitting packing some gifts and baskets for zoya's mayon....

here Arham and Zubair came down from the roof and sat on the couches when arham spoke to Aisha, who was in the kitchen with Fahad's second khala and his tayi ammi... "chachi the light are done"

Aisha smiled and said "Very good, now after lunch all of you go and get your dresses from the tailor"

Arham nodded while Zubair asked "khala where is ammi and Zahid?"

On this, hadia spoke "bhai ammi went with Zahid bhai to get a gift for bhabhi!"

Zubair nodded at her and started his conversation with Arham, who was showing something to him about the decorations....

Soon Fahad came home with his taya abbu and one khalu.... they were talking on some things while smiling.... Aisha looked at them and then laid the table for lunch as she knew zahid and amna, her sister, was going to come late....

they all had their lunch when fahad walked to dua's room... he knocked on the door on which dua opened it, and fahad saw all the girls inside... after that he looked at dua and said "come with me i have a work for you!"

Dua looked at her cousin, who was frowning as her, and then walked behind her brother to his room... entering inside dua asked "g bhai what happened?"

Fahad nodded and walked to the wardrobe... coming back he passed a pack to dua.

"place this in the gift which you have to take for her on her mayon!"

Dua smirked and opening the pack, saw it was a beautiful pair of bangles and a nose pin... "MashALLAH its so beautiful bhai!"

Dua spoke to Fahad, who smiled a bit and then asked her to leave.... who went away telling him that she would place it in that....

.......................

Glossary:

Taya abbu: father's elder brother
Tayi ammi: taya abbu's wife
Phupho: father's sister
Khala: mother's sister
Khalu: khala's husband
Baji: sister
Jiju: brother-in-law
Chachi: father's younger brother wife
Mehndi: a function spent playing dholak and singing song, with appling henna on the brides hands and foot.

...........................

How was it?
I know short update!
Do tell about it!

#OkThanksBye