Chapter 3

Ignore mistakes if any...
inline comments are love...

.................................

Zoya was laying in aisha's lap scrolling down her phone... while aisha and nazish were talking... and the two mans were in the lawn having their talk.... zoya was into her phone when suddenly a voice came starling her at her place... "Surpriseeeeee" zoya with her wide eyes sat straight looking at the door and the next thing happened made both the ladies close their ears... "Duaaaa" "Bhabhiiii" zoya and the person on the door shouted at the same time and both of them ran to hug eachother.... "ya Allah dua tum yahan" Zoya exclaimed excitedly hugging dua... "so kesa laga surprise?" Aisha asked to zoya as soon as the girls broke the hug... "best best best surprise ammi" zoya said side hugging dua... while dua smirked and said looking at zoya... "offo bhabhi... apka best best best surprise to tab hoga jab bhai ay gy ap ky pass" and this statement made zoya's eyes go wide with a red hue coming to her cheeks... dua smirkingly walk to the ladies and hugged them... while zoya was trying hard to get that red hue go away from her cheeks....

...............................

"I think dua abhi tak pohonch gai ho gi ghaar.. let me call her" fahad said looking at the time on his phone... and the bext moment he dialed dua's phone... "Aaslam-o-Alikun bhai" as soon as she picked up the call... fahad smiled and replied... "Walaikum-Aasalam... so pohonch gai ghaar??" He asked dua but in return he heared his favourite voice... "Dua im telling you mera phone wapis dy do!!" Zoya is was... who came to dua's room as she has taken her phone with her.... while fahad listening to her voice smiled to the fullest with a peaceful face... "wo to mil ky ga bhabhi but mujhy dekhny to dy aisa kia chupa rhi thi ap mujh sy!" "Dua abhi ky abhi phobe wapis kro mera" "no I won't" fahad listened to their conversation with a smile and he knew zoya might not be knowing that he is on the call... he was smiling to them when dua called him gaining his attention... "han bhai i reached...main baad mein baat krti hun... Allah Hafiz" and she ended the call... while fahad could imagine zoya with a shocked face....

................................

"Fadi if you go away i will not talk to you till you cone back" zoya said wipping off her tears from the corner on her eyes...
Fahad sat infront of her on the grass and held her hand asking her..."But zoi u know na i have to go... wsy bhi i am all yours so what's up with this angry mode?"
"Plz dont go... agar ap chaly gy to mein kis ky sath sari baatain share krun gi??? Kis ky sath bahir jaoun gi?? Kis ko complain krun gi??" Said zoya with a complaining pout making fahad chuckle...
"Meri zoi... just 6 years... then i will be with you forever and ever..." fahad said telling her that she is his only...
listening to him more tears started to cone out of zoya's eyes while she said.. "6 years??? Fadi it is a long time"
"I know zoi but after that we will be together that what matters the most" fahad said trying to explain her...
zoya looked at him with a determined face and said... "okay then... but in these 6 years im not gonna talk to you ever... and i promise you this..."
saying this zoya stood up from the ground and walked inside the house...

............................

Fahad's pov:
"Damn zoya ya kesa promise kr lia tha tum ny... im sorry meri jaan but i also wanted to fulfill dadu's dream... just 1 more year then i will be with you... baas mujhy anay do phir ly aoun ga tumhy tunhary ghaar... hamary ghaar hamesha ky liay... i love you wifey..."

fahad thought to himself while looking at their picture of NIKKAH... both of them sitting beside eachother in their late teenage...

.............................

Aaslam-o-Alikum from this irregular person...
how was it??
Do tell about it...

#OkThanksBye