Chapter 67

Ignore mistakes if any.....
Inline comments are love.....

......................

Next morning

....................

Zoya came down from her room rolling her hair in a bun as no one was at home except her, fahad and dua... she walked to fahad and saw him talking to someone on the phone... smiling at him she kissed the top of his head making him look at her with a smile... she smiled back at him before walking towards the kitchen...

As she entered the kitchen she saw dua had filled the whole kitchen with so many things... so walking ahead looking at the things zoya called out her "dua! Yeh sab?" (Dua! All this?)

Dua looked at her bhabhi and smiling at her spoke "mny soch ku na aj meri famous dish banaoun mein!" (I thought why not making my famous dish today!)

Zoya gave her an impressed look and sat on the high chair keeping her elbows on the counter top and looking at the things when the oven beeped making both the girls looked at the oven... dua was mixing something when zoya stood up saying "ill see to it!" Saying so she wore the glove and took out the cupcake tray from the oven...

"Looks like we are going to have a party!" Zoya said to dua who gave her a goofy smile and both chuckled... just then the bell rang and zoya nodding her head to dua waking out while taking her dupatta from around her neck and wrapping it on her head like a hijab... doing so she reached the main door and opened it to see aisha was standing there with the neighbor's son...

The boy went away after zoya opened the door while zoya and aisha came inside and walked to the sitting area... aisha sat on the couch when zoya asked "water?" Aisha nodded in no with a smile and asked "dua kahan hai?" (Where is dua?)

Zoya told her about dua who called her daughter... "yes ammi?" Dua said coming out and aisha passed her an envelope... while dua was opening the envelope fahad asked his mother "ap wali ky sath gai thi?" (You went with wali?)

Aisha nodded before saying "us sy kaam tha to baad mein wo ly gaya mujhy!" (I had some work with him later he took me there!)

Fahad nodded and at the very moment dya jumped on aisha making her slap dua's shoulder saying "dua! Stop jumping!" Zoya and fahad exchanged looks sitting beside each other while dua pulled back and kissed aisha on her cheek hardly and then she looked at her bhai and bhabhi telling them "ammi got the interview letter from shah companies! The same where i wanted to work!" Saying so she again hugged aisha saying "i love you ammi jaan!" And this time three of them chuckled and aisha creased her head saying "now you have to get the job over there okay?"

Dua gave her mother a thumbs up when again the oven beeped making her ran inside while zoya smiled looking at her best friend so much happy... she knew now dua is going to eat her head but she was happy even with that....

........................

A Few Weeks later

Zoya stood in front the mirror in thier room she was appling lotion on her arms when an arm wrapped around her body and she looked above to see fahad who bend down and started to nuzzle in her neck making her smile... placing her one hand on fahad's zoya called him out "fadi!" Fahad just hmmed kissed her neck lightly... "Apko kya lagta hai? Abbu ny kya baat krni hogi?" (What do you think? What abbu wants to talk?)

She asked fahad who moved back from her neck and looked at zoya who was waiting for him to answer... he thought for a second and then spoke "I actually don't know! There can be many things!" This time zoya hmmed and fahad holding her hand turned her around... zoya looked at him who put her hair strands behind her hair saying "wsy! Someone's birthday is coming!" Zoya smiled at him who to smiled at her and then he asked "so what someone wants?" In return zoya wrapped her arms around his neck while fahad was still playing with her hair with his one hand... "someone only wants her husband to be with her!"

Fahad smiled at her while zoya's lips never left the smile... and a few seconds later both joined their lips for a happy kiss with fahad holding her waist with his one hand and zoya holding her neck....

.....................

And the dhamaka postponed to the next chapter 😅
Do let me know about it!
And i am sure you guys are going to kill me from that dhamaka 😂
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye