Chapter 54

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Zoya with dua and aisha were sitting at the back while arham was sitting at the passenger seat with the uber driver... they reached the Giga mall Islamabad... arham paid the driver while they ladies stood near the entrance of the mall waiting for arham... soon after that they were roaming around looking at the things... when zoya walked to a shop while others followed her inside the shop... coming inside zoya was looking at the shirts for fahad... when arham came and stood infront zoya saying "bhabhi we came to shop for us! You started to do bhai's shopping!" Zoya just bite her inner cheek and then dua spoke "offo, arham you know that bhabhi won't take anything for hersef before she shop for bhai" zoya nodded in disbelief and taking a shirt showed it to aisha saying "ammi how is this?" Aisha who was looking for something for arham with him looked at zoya and smiled saying "zoya you know his choice better meri jaan, but this one is actually looking nice!" Zoya smiled and nodding her head started to look at another one with fua who was almost passing everything ahead... while aisha was busy with arham...

Zoya was done with fahad's shopping and walked to pay the bill when she saw arham standing with aisha looking at her with some tears in his eyes... she looked at dua who raised her brows and zoya eyed him arham... and then both walked there... reaching near them zoya called arham.. "arham!" Arham hurriedly the lone tear which left his eye and turned to zoya and dua with a smile "yes bhabhi?" while aisha too looked at them... zoya put her hand over arham's shoulder asking him "what happened?" Arham just looked away saying "nothing!" On which dua spoke "so you are going to lie to us now?" Arham looked at dua when aisha too asked him holding his arm "what happened my son?" Arham just blinked his as tear started to float in his eyes and he spoke "i just remembered mom, it was always her who used to shop for me! And looking at chachi i..." he couldn't complete and wipped his face... the ladies looked at each other and then aisha spoke creasing his face "your mother is here meri jaan, she is always with you in your heart! And i always there for my son!" Aisha spoke making his smile lightly on which zoya to spoke "we like our arham smiling!" "Yea, you looked at ugly while crying, yuck!" Dua spoke without leaving a second making arham glare at her while she shrugged her shoulders making him his her head above her scarf...

.........................

Completing the shopping all four of them walked to the food court and taking a place they sat there... zoya and dua sitting beside each other while aisha and arham sitting in front them... when arham asked "so what should we eat?" Dua spoke out "i want burger!" Arham looked at aisha who nodded her head saying a yes while zoya spoke "arham I don't want to eat anything! So i will take a shake only!" The trio looked at zoya and aisha asked "why zoya?" Zoya just shrugged her shoulders saying "idk ammi! It don't wanna eat anything!" Arham nodded saying "okay! So chocolate shake for you! And 3 burgers for us!" Dua nodded and arham went away...

After arham went zoya's mobile ringed and she picked up the call greeting her mother "Aaslam-o-Alikum ammi! How are you?" Nazish smiled on the other side and spoke out "i am fine meri jaan, how are you?" Zoya talked to her when nazish spoke "i called to ask you! Don't you wanna come here? It has been a while beta!" Zoya smiled and spoke "okay meri amma! We will come tomorrow! Okay?" Nazish smiled and spoke "okay! And tell everyone about it! I will ask abdullah to call ahmed about it!" Zoya said an okay and ended the call...

She looked at aisha and spoke "ammi! Ammi jaan was asking to come for dinner tomorrow!" But before aisha could say anything arham came with their lunch... aisha looked at arham and then at zoya saying "okay zoya, lets see if the renovator starts gis work tomorrow or not!" Zoya nodded saying "I actually forgot about it!" Aisha hmmed while zoya started to drink her shake while the other two were too budy in devouring their burgers!

....................

Zoya and fahad in the next update!
Also can anyone make a cover for me for this story?
Let me know in the messages!
Waiting for it!
And do let me know about the update

#OkThanksBye