Chapter 58

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

At the terrace:

......................

Arham entered the terrace and looked around to see dua and zubiya standing near the railing looking outside... he walked ahead and cleared his throat which made the girls to look back... dua looked at the duo and then spoke "i am going to sit there and watch my fvrt show! You two be hurry! We have something to tell you!" She said and put her earplugs in ber ear when arham spoke "we?" Dua nodded saying "me, bhai and bhabhi" saying so she walked to the couches which were placed on the terrace giving the two the privacy to talk out...

Arham looked at zubiya who was looking down... he took a deep breath and asked looking out "amm you know why we are here?" Zubiya looked at arham who was looking out... she too moved her eyes to look out and spoke "zoya is like my sister and we never hide something from each other, idk what she told you! But i just want to tell you that my feelings are pure!" Arham looked at her and spoke "zubiya i know i am younger to you! But idk when these feelings came in my heart, and when bhabhi asked me I couldn't lie to her! I just want to say that i want you to give me a chance!" Zubiya looked at arham and after a few seconds nodded still looking at him...

"Arham for me age doesn't matter, my tayi ammi was 6 years elder to my taya abbu but they had a beautiful life, because there was love in between them! I am already to give you a chance!" Arham smiled at her and said with a smile "thank you! And i want your relation as a pure one! You know what i mean right?" Zubiya nodded her head and looking ahead spoke "same as me!" She looked at him who spoke "so will you wait for me? I want to stand on my own to ask your mother for your hand!" Zubiya looked down at her feet and then again looking at him spoke "if ALLAH had made us for each other then i will always be waiting for you till my ALLAH wants!" Arham smiled at her and said "I will come for you soon!"

Both smiled at each other but then moved their eyes as they listened dua's voice "arham, appi, bhai is calling us down! Lets go!" Zubiya looked at arham ans then holding dua's hand walked down while arham stood there smiling at him...

They reached down to see zoya and fahad standing on the back side of the couch while nazish was smiling and the four elders were looking at nazish with frowns... dua walked and stood beside fahad asking "who is going to tell?" Fahad eyed her to shut up so she looked at zoya who eyed her nazish... on which dua spoke out "nazish aunty!" Nazish looked at dua who was looking excited and spoke "g beta?" Dua looked at fahad and zoya who nodded in disbelief she shrugged her shoulders and walking to nazish spoke "can i?" Nazish smiled and spoke "of course!" "Arey! Tell us, what is happening?" Ahmed asked out of curiosity while zubiya and arham were also frowning thinking about what was coming next...

"I am going to be a phupho!" Dua shouted and everyone went silent for a second... after few seconds the khan house was filled with happiness and blessings... zoya became the center of attention which made her blush looking at which fahad chuckled at her....

......................

At dining table

Everyone were sitting on the dining tabel except zoya and dua who were busy serving everyone... when aisha spoke "zoya, dua go bring the chairs from the kitchen to sit!" Zoya smiled at aisha while dua spoke "its okay ammi! We will have later!" On this zeeniya spoke "arey no beta go and get the chairs! Have food with us!" Dua nodded and was about to go when fahad stood up saying "zoya you sit here! Ill bring it!" Zoya was about to say something but fahad made her sit on his chair and then walked inside to get his...

He knew she will not listen to him thats why he asked his mother to speak... as he said zoya to sit but she declined and glared at him to sit... so now getting the chance fahda made her sit and bringing the chair sat beside zoya and they continued to have their food.... with aisha and nazish filling zoya's plate again and again as they were sitting beside her

.....................

How was it?
Do let me know about it'
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye