Chapter 85

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comment if you like it...

.......................

Months later

.......................

Fahad was moving from one end to the other rubbing his hands... sometimes biting his nails looking at the door... when a hand came to his shoulder and he saw his mother "Aram sy fahad! Beth jao" (fahad calm down, sit!)

Fahad just nodded in no and stood beside her jolding her hand when finally the door was opened and the doctor was coming out with the nurse telling her something...

In an instant he got alert and the doctor looking at the family smiled at them and spoke "Alhamdulillah zoya theek hai, or beti hui hai!" (Zoya is fine, and she is blessed with a girl!)

And in the next second fahad listened his lips mumbling "ya Allah tera shukar, mera mola!" (Thank You Allah, My Lord)

A few tears came in his eyes but with a beautiful smile on his lips when he listened aisha's voice "hum mil kab sakty hayn?" (When can we meet her?)

The doctor spoke to her "as soon as they clean you, we will shift her in the room!"

Saying so she smiled and walked away... when ahmed came forward and hugged fahad saying "mubarik ho mera bacha!" (Congratulations my son!)

Fahad smiled brightly and hugged his father saying "apko bhi abbu!" (To you to father!)

The trio smiled to themselves when arham came there and asked looking at their smiles "kya hua?" (Whya happened?)

Fahad smiled even more saying out loud to arham "tum chachu ban gy arham, Allah ny mujhy beti sy nawaza ha!" (You are promoted to Uncle, Allah blessed me with a Girl!)

Arham to smiled brightly and hugged fahad congratulating him... when aisha spoke "hadia?"

Arham looked at her before telling her "dua ai thi ghar to mein sath hi nikal aya yahan ky liay, rukiay mein usko phone krlo, dono ny dhamka ky nikala tha mujhy ghaar sy!" (Dua came, so i hurriedly left from there, wait let me call them, both of them literally threaten me before letting me come!)

The trio chuckled and arham dialed hadia's number when aisha took it from him and told the two girls about the arrival of the small princess....

.......................

Zoya opened her eyes still feeling dowse... and the first thing she saw was her mother sitting beside her on the chair... "ammi" (mama!)

She called out making nazish attention to move to her and she stood up before kissing her forehead and saying "mera bacha mubarik ho!" (My baby, congratulations!)

Zoya's lips turned in a week smile and she mumbled her husband's name "fahad?"

Nazish nodded and called fahad while zoya had again closed her eyes... she opened her eyes listening to his voice "zoi!"

Zoya smiled a bit and opening her eyes saw her love... fahad smiled at her and kissed her forehead saying "mubarik meri zoi, Or bht bht shukria mujhy itni bari khushi dyny ky liay!" (Congratulations my zoi, and thank you so much for giving me this happiness!)

Zoya just snuggled to his shoulder who once again kissed her forehead... he moved back to take their daughter to them till them aisha came and met zoya blessing her...