Chapter 66

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

1 week later

......................

"Fadi mein ammi ky sath chali jaoun gi! Don't stress yourself" (fadi i will go with mom, don't stress yourself)

Zoya spoke standing infront the computer table looking at her file when fahad again spoke... "Arey mny bhi to jana hai doctor pass! To ismy kya masla hai? Sath hi chalty hayn!" (I also have to go to the doctor, so we will go together, what's a problem in that?)

Zoya looked at him who sat on the bed with his legs hanging down... on which fahad spoke yet again... "i also wanna know about my wife's medical progress" saying so he gave her his 32 teeth smile making zoya chuckle... "okay fine!" Fahad smiled and was about to get up when zoya spoke "don't! I can help you!" And she walked to fahad who stood up holding her hand and then wrapped standing up he made stood on his right leg... after doong so he spoke... "bass ho gaya!" (Done!)

Zoya nodded and moved back a little picking up his mobile from the bed with her one hand in fahad's grip for some support... after that they walked out with slow steps...

......................

Arham walked with zoya and fahad to fahad's doctor's cabin... they sat there as fahad sat on the bed placed on the side... the doctor checked his foot and opened the bandage... after that he came back to the seat where the duo were sitting and spoke to them "his feet is fine now, but you have to apply this cream for at least 2 weeks, i am not going to bandage it, but till you apply this cream don't put more pressure on your feet!" He said the last line to fahad who blinked his eyes and soon the trio came out...

"Bhabhi apko bhi jana hai na doctor ky pass?" (Bhabhi you also have to go to doctor?) Zoya nodded her head on arham's question and then they walked to the other side of the hospital... reaching there fahad spoke "zoya i am also coming with you!" Zoya nodded in disbelief and held his hand... both walked inside while arham stood out of the cabin...

Here the doctpr examined zoya and the called a nurse... after putting the phone back she spoke to zoya "you can go with the nurse for your blood test!" Zoya looked at fahad who blinked his eyes and she went away... after zoya was gone to the other room the doctor called fahad... "Mr.Khan!" Fahad looked at the doctor who continued "actually i wanna know that if you felt some differnce in zoya's behaviour?" Fahad thought for a second and spoke "not daily, but sometimes she gets angry over something, or she skips her food!"

The doctor nodded her head before saying "well it is normal than, i asked you this because after the incidents like a miscarriage, the woman went into deep thinking and this anger and everything it comes up with their mind filled with so many things, but whenever this happens you have to take care of her calmly, its bot a disease but sooner her attitude will be back to normal!" Fahad nodded his head calculating everything in his mind...

......................

At night

......................

Post dinner everyone in the khan mansion sat in the living room watching tv and talking.. while zoya was on the call talking to her mother who couldn't come today to see them... zoya talked to her for a while and ended the call... after she ended the call ahmed asked arham "arham tumhari jod kab shuru ho rhi hai?" (Arham when is your job starting?)

Arham looked at ahmed and told him "after 2 days chachu!" Ahmed nodded and looked at aisha while the four others shared a look not knowing anything... "abu i also want to do a job!" Dua put forward her demand on which aisha spoke before ahmed "yeh job ka bhoot baas kuch din ka hi hai!" (Your this craze of job is just for a few days)

Dua made a face saying "ammi plz!" "Pehly khana banana seekho! Sab kuch krna ata hai! Or kbhi mana nhi kiya mny, ab itni bari ho gai ho, ab to khana bana lia kro" (first learn to cook something, you know how to do almost everything, and i never stopped you from doing so, but now start cooking you are a grown up now)

Aisha said directly to her on which dua looked at her bothers who shrugged their shoulders and zoya giggled... dua huffed and humping back on the sofa munched her chip...

.......................

Another dhamaka in the next chapter!
With a small leap!
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye