Chapter 19

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

........................

Next morning

.......................

Zoya was wrapping her hijab when her phone ringed...

Placing the pin on the table, she walked to the bed and picked up the mobile to see fahad calling... she hurriedly picked up, saying.

"Aaslam-o-Alikum"

Fahad smiled, listening to her and greeted her back with "Walaikum Salam begum!"

Zoya bit her lips listening to begum and asked "you didn't go for the interview?"

"I am there only, so come on wish me luch so that i can get the job!"

Fahad said, Zoya smiled and sat on the bed, saying "InshALLAH you will get the job, All The Best Fadi!"

Fahad smiled at her at the same time he was called inside, so he spoke, looking at the door... "JazakALLAH Begum, Now i have to go!" "I will be waiting!"

Zoya said, that fahad said an Okay and ended the call...

As the call ended Zoya went back to the mirror and did her hijab; after that she went down to see her parents...

greeting them, she had her breakfast with some talks here and there... post lunch zoya and abdullah went to the car and drove off to zoya's college.... zoya reached her class to see dua was already there... walking to dua, zoya sat in her seat and greeting everyone asked dua "you came so early?"

"Actually bhai had to go for the interview so he dropped me earlier!" Zoya nodded, and soon the class started... taking the lecture in utter silence, the girls reached the cafe to have something.... sitting on the table, all of them were talking when zoya's mobile ringed...

she was smiling, looking at her friend, and then looked at her mobile to see it was Fahad... she hurridly picked up the call saying Salam to him and got up to go on side... "i got the job zoi, i got the job!"

Zoya heard an excited fahad and then spoke... "MashALLAH Mubarik fadi!"

"JazakALLAH, now complete your classes and i am going to pick up you and dua from college, and at night we all are going for dinner!"

Zoya chuckled at Fahad and said "okay! Now go home and tell ammi and abbu about it!"

Fahad listened to Zoya while coming down from the building and said "yea, Allah Hafiz!"

Zoya greeted him back and then came inside ending the call...

Zoya told about the call to dua, who got excited while her friends smiled at her...

soon it was the last class of zoya and dua, so taking that they reached near the gate to see fahad standing near the car waiting for them... the girls said a bye to their friends and came out... dua sat on the back seat while zoya added fahad on the passenger seat... after they sat in the car, dua hugged her brother from back saying "congratulations bhai!" Fahad and Zoya chuckled at dua, and Fahad patted her head with a JAZAKALLAH... after that, they hit the road going towards Zoya's home...

Reaching there, Zoya unbuckled her belt and looked at Fahad, who was doing the same...

He looked at Zoya, and raised his brows, to which she nodded no. Just then dua's voice reached their ears... "how can you two talk without saying anything!"

Zoya sat straight with her red cheeks while Fahad smiled at her and then glared at dua saying "come, i wanna talk to uncle!"

He again looked at Zoya, who was still smiling...

Trio came inside as nazish opened the door... greeting nazish, they sat in the living room when fahad asked "aunty, where is uncle?"

Nazish looked at Fahad and spoke "he went out to fetch something, will be back in a while, till then let me make tea for you!"

Fahad nodded with a smiled and nazish walked to the kitchen; after few moments; zoya followed her mother...

5 mins later, the mother-daughter duo came to the living room and placed the two trays on the table... one tray had tea cups and the other had cookies... looking at the cookies. Fahad smiled and dua jumped to take one saying "bhabhi you are the best!"

Saying this, she started to eat the cookies making nazish and zoya laugh while fahad nodded in disbelief, looking at her...

they all were having tea while talking when the bell rang... zoya opened the door and welcomed abdullah with greeting, who smilingly blessed zoya placing his hand on her head... they came inside where fahad met abdullah while dua greeted him... abdullah passed the things to zoya and sat on the couch while asked fahad... "how you remembered us today?"

He asked with a tease that Fahad had said a sorry "sorry uncle, was a bit busy, infact i came to tell you i got the job and today we all are going to have dinner together which will be on me!"

At first abdullah smiled, listening to him and said, giving him his blessing "MashALLAH, may Allah complete all your wishes, and why this dinner? Let it be!"

"No uncle, its been long we all didn't had dinner together, so no excuses"

Abdullah smiled at his words and nodded... after that, nazish to blessed fahad.

and then both the brother-sister duo went away, not before fahad, telling zoya in a whisper, "wear pink today!"

Zoya blinked her eyes at him, who smiled brightly and then went away...

......................

Glossary:

Begum: wife
Mubarik: congratulations

......................

Full family dinner in the next part
Fahad and zoya's walima coming soon
Do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye