Chapter 17

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

After completing their sleep, Zoya and Dua came down at 9am already.... dua was wearing a trouser with a loose t-shirt and a scarf loosely tied around her head... and zoya in a shalwar kameez and her dupatta on her head making her look ever so beautiful... they reached the living room to see Aisha and Ahmed sitting there while watching the tv... "aaslam-o-alikum" (hey)

both the girls greeted the elders making them turn and greeted them back with a "Walaikum Salam" (hello)

Both sat on the couch when Zoya spoke "when you woke up?"

"Same after fajar salah!"

Aisha spoke with a smile, to which Zoya nodded, and then Aisha asked them to tell what they wanted to have for breakfast...

telling Aisha about the breakfast, they trio entered the kitchen and started to make it...

Soon the breakfast was on the table and all of them were sitting on them.

when Zoya came out of the kitchen with a bowl and placed it on the table; when Aisha called her "zoya?"

"Yes mom?" Zoya asked when Aisha told her

"go and call fahad for the breakfast!"

Zoya looked at dua, who smirked at her, showing her thumbs up.. zoya then looked at Aisha and, nodding with a smile, started to go upstairs to their room... standing outside the door, zoya knocked on it but got no response...

so she opened the door to see the whole room empty... frowning a bit, zoya entered inside and, looking around, spoke "where he went?"

She was, thinking of it, when a hand wrapped around her waist and a voice reached her ear... "To his life!"

Zoya got stiff in her place, feeling him close to her.... she put her hand on Fahad's, which was on her stomach, and she called out, "mom, mom is calling you for breakfast!"

Fahad smiled at her and making her turn looked at her, who was looking down with red cheeks...

Fahad chuckled and placing the finger under her chin, made her look at him and speak.

"all the time you used to look at my pictures and talk to me! And now whne i am here you are feeling shy!"

Zoya pouted while saying "fadi please!"

Fahad laughed out and kissed her forehead, "always be like this, zoi!"

After that he moved away and Zoya set her dupatta over her head and looked at Fahad, who asked "shall we?"

Zoya passed her a smile and moved forward with fahad coming after her...

Soon they reached down and, sitting in their seats, started their breakfast with a family talk and lots of smiles...

after the breakfast zoya asked Aisha that she has to go home now, on which Aisha said... "okay, fahad go drop zoya at her home!"

She said, looking at Fahad, who was on his mobile doing something... he looked at Zoya and nodded with a smile...

after he stood up he asked "abbu, you car keys?"

Ahmed looked at Fahad and told him abiyt the keys...

after taking the keys, fahad went out to the car while zoya met everyone and came out... she sat in the car in the passenger seat...

as she closed the door fahad started the car, and then drove off... while driving, fahad turned to look at zoya, who was looking outside with a smile... he smiled more, and with his left hand held her right hand and entwined their fingers.... zoya looked at him in a blink, who continued to drive as if nothing happened... zoya nodded in disbelief and smiled... the journey towards the home was so peaceful for them...

As Fahad stopped the car, Zoya looked at him, who was already looking at her...

she looked at their hands and spoke "leave my hand!"

Her voice was like a mumble on which Fahad had spoken "I won't"

Zoya looked at him, who wore a smirk on his lips...

Zoya pouted when she listened to Fahad speak, holding their entwined hands in his other hand.

"i am going to find a job, as soon as i will get a job i will come to take you to me for forever!"

Zoya smiled at Fahad while he kissed the back of her palm... "take care wifey!"

Zoya took her hand back and before coming out of the car said "Khuda Hafiz" (bye)

Fahad smiled and said the same... soon Zoya went inside and Fahad, after knowing she was inside, drove back...

.......................

Glossary:

-Ammi: Mother
-Abbu: Father
-Aaslam-o-Alikum: saying Hi (meas: may ALLAH bless you)
-Walaikum Salam: reply of greeting (means: may ALLAH bless you too)
-Khuda Hafiz: saying good bye (means: ALLAH protects you)

.......................

A small glossary for those who were asking me about they don't know any other language except english.
In the end of every chapter i will give the glossary.
How was the update?
Do tell about the update...

#OkThanksBye