Chapter 86

Ignore mistakes if any...
Can do comments...

.........................

2 months later

.........................

Zoya was picking up jannat in her arms while hee mobile was in between her head and her shoulder as she spoke "theek hun fadi, jannat ny uthaya diya tha!"

"Ku kya hau? Theek ho hai na jannat!"

Zoya smiled listening to her husband's voice while she closed the milk bottle cap telling him "Han bilkul theek hai bhook lagi hui hai usko!"

Saying so she walked to the lights and turning them off started to walk upstairs...

"Tum wapis kab ao gi? Ab mujhy bht yaad a rhi hai tum dono ki!"

Listening to fahad zoya chuckled and spoke "parson a jy gy hum fadi, acha ap batay ghaar sab kesy hayn? Or dua ai hui hai?"

Fahad hmmed before telling her who sat on the bed giving her daughter the milk bottle... "han sab theek hai, or dua nhi ai, kaha to tha usko but usny baat taal di, momin bhi nhi hai ghaar, but usny to chakar bhi nhi lagaya!"

Zoya hmmed and looked at her daughter who was hoing back to sleep taking the milk... "or apny subha office nhi jana?"

She asked on which she listened his huff... "jana to hai! Chalo tum bhi soo jao, jannat wsy bhi sonay nhi deti hai!"

He chuckled at the end making zoya laugh and kiss her daughter's forehead... soon they said a bye to each other and zoya kissed jannat's head saying "you baba is missing hi baby!"

Saying so she kissed her hand who smiled in sleep... zoya smiled and laid beside her on her bed in her parents home...

............................

A Few Days Later

............................

Zoya was making jannat lay in the cot which was in the living room when hadia's loud voice reached her ears... "ahhh"

Zoya got alert and making jannat lay in to walked to the room where hadia was laying... "hadia!"

Hadia looked at zoya and spoke "bhabhi its paining!"

Zoya turned to see aisha who spoke "mein arham ko bulati hu!"

Zoya nodded and made hadia sit on the bed... soon aisha with arham and hadia... while zoya stayed back with small jannat...

.....................

"Abhi abhi soi hai, 2 ghantay tak uthy gi tab tak shyed mein a jaoun, yeh iska bag!"

Zoya said to nazish after passing her jannat who was sleeping... she kissed her daughter's head before walking out... while nazish blew out a dua on her and then walked inside smiling at her granddaughter...

Here zoya sat in the car and fahad drove to the hospital... they reached near the OT when at the same time doctor came out and spoke "Hadia Arham's family?"

Till now zoya was standing beside aisha and fahad when arham spoke "we!"

The doctor nodded before telling them with a smile "its a boy, and she is all fine!"