Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Ending this story in this chapter!
Thou i had so many things in my mind!
But the response made me stop this story!
It had 100 chapters in total!
But now ending it at 90!
Long chapter ahead with some leaps and showing the couples!
As i just wanted to get done with some stories so that i can feel burden free!

Also will be writing the CHILDREN stories of the couples in my book COUSIN LOVE- OS SERIES!

So if you will be interested! You can see that story!

.....................

9 months later

Fahad was making his hair standing in front the vanity mirror when his eyes fell on the bed through the mirror to see his 15 months old daughter sitting on the bed with her fist rubbing her eyes and her small mouth opened up for yawn....

A smile came up to Fahad's lips just then the door of the room got opened and zoya came inside holding Fahad's coat and her eyes fell on jannat who was looking around be her sleepy eyes....

"Arey meri jannat kab uthi?"

Fahad looked at her turning towards the duo... jannat gave her mother a lazy smile while Zoya walked to her placing Fahad's coat on the study table chair.... and she picked up Jannat in her arms who kept her head pn ber shoulder...

Zoya smilingly looked up to see Fahad looking at them with a smile... he silently came to them and placed a kiss on zoya's forehead followed by Jannat's.... zoya looked at the clock before moving her eyes back to fahad and saying...

"Ap late nhi ho gy?"

Fahad looked at the clock nodding his head saying...

"Han, aj breakfast office ja ky kr lun ga!"

Zoya pouted on which fahad chuckled and taking his coat wore it while Zoya stood there with Jannat.... and after that both of them walked down with Jannat now in Fahad's arms who was talking to her and jannat replying her father in her sleepy voice and broken language.... 

Reaching down Zoya looked at Hadia who came towards the living room from the door with Mustafa in her arms.... on whixh zoya asked....

"Aj to hamar mustafa bht fresh fresh hai!"

Hadia smiled looking at her son and moved her hand in his head making his hair while saying....

"Aj subha subha humny jo mama baba ko uthaya tha!"

Zoya and fahad chuckled after with fahad passed jannat to zoya and saying a salam went out.... zoya looked at Hadia and spoke...

"Mein jannat ko tyar kr ky lati hun!"

Hadia nodded her head and made mustafa sit on the carpeted floor... as Aisha and Ahmed had gone for Umrah gifted by both Arham and Fahad... the two ladies were left behind with their kids to deal....

Soon Zoya came down with jannat and making her sit with mustafa she went to the kitchen for jannat's breakfast as she came inside Hadia asked....

"Bhabhi aj sham ko dua log a rhy hayn, to kya banany?"

Zoya shrugged her shoulders saying...

"Mny to kuch nhi socha is bary mein!"