Chapter 5

Ignore mistakes if any...
Do inline comments...

........................

Zoya was sleepibg peacefully in his room... when the door of the room got opened and the person mumbled... "yahan namaz ka time nikla ja rha hai, or ya madam sooi hui hayn" she nodded her head in disbelief... and walking to the bed she sat beside zoya... and then shook her... "zoya bhabhi wake up... bhabhi... namaz ka time khatam ho jy ga" "dua... kia ha yr??" Zoya said irritatingly... when dua pulled her up and made her sit... after that she pushed zoya to the washroom to make wadu... zoya came out and wrapping a scraf around her head she prayed Fajar with dua... and then coming back laid on the bed getting back to sleep... dua came to see zoya sleeping... so nodding her head in disbelief she went to her room....

..........................

"Aaslam-o-Alikum" zoya said coming down from the stairs wearing a beautiful yellow frock with a pink tights...

She came and hugged aisha and took bend a little to ahmed to take blessing from him who smilingly put his hand over her head

She came and hugged aisha and took bend a little to ahmed to take blessing from him who smilingly put his hand over her head... after that she looked around and asked... "dua kahan hai??" "Apny kamray main ho gi!!" Aisha told her... while zoya frowned and told aisha... "nhi to ammi, mein kapray lymy gai thi usky room mein but wo thi hi nhi" aisha frowned at her words when they saw dua coming inside from the entrance wearing a dress and a matching hijab...

"Dua tum kahan thi???"  Aisha asked with a concern "Mein to garden mein thi wo frnd ki call sun rhi thi" dua informed them and then they sat for the breakfast

"Dua tum kahan thi???" Aisha asked with a concern "Mein to garden mein thi wo frnd ki call sun rhi thi" dua informed them and then they sat for the breakfast... after completing the breakfast zoya stood up and took her bag... "Ammi mein university ja rhi hun... or dua bhi mere sath ja rhi ha... Allah Hafiz" saying this zoya pulled dua with her... while dua to said Allah Hafiz to her parents and both sitting in the car went away to zoya's university....

..........................

After getting ready in his Black pants and the same coloured shirt...

Fahad took his mobile and laptop.... coming out of his room he ran towards his class... while going he was mumbling something... damn zoyi... this is all because of you... even my fajar got missed coz of you... damn this professor is going to kill me for sure...
and he reached his class... entering inside fahad opened his laptop and smiled looking at it.... he looked at the wallpaper... it was her picture set as his wallpaper... he was lost in her when his friend elbowed fahad and he looked at the professor while mumbling a Pagal for himself....

.........................

Yet again a short one...
sorry but now a days i am in the mood of short updates...
I know it is a boring one...
but plz deal with it...
And yes this story resembles my life a little bit on the religious point of you...
like how i was and how i changed myself...
Soon you all will know...
well for now bare me and my stupid updates...

#OkThanksBye