Chapter 69

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Next day:

......................

Dua was sitting in the garden looking nowhere when zoya saw her from the window and walked out and then reaching near her she sat beside her and called out "dua!" Dua in an instant looked at zoya who was holding a glass of juice while looking at her... "g bhabhi?" She asked zoya who looked at her for a second and spoke "so we are now hiding things from each other?" Dua looked down and then spoke "aisa nhi hai bhabhi! But baat meri nhi hai!" (Its nothing like that bhabhi, but this time its not about me!)

Zoya frowned on which dua said "arham" zoya's frowns fade away while dua continued "kaal abbu baat krny sy pehly, he came to me!" (Yesterday before talking to dad, he came to me)

.........................

Dua was sitting on her bed writting something on a copy when the door was knocked by someone... she took the scarf and wrapping it around her head she walked to the door and opening it she saw arham standing there... arham looked at dua and then spoke "can i ask you something!" Dua nodded with a frown and arham spoke "can I borrow your mobile? I wanna talk to zubiya!" Dua's frowns fade away as she walked to the bed and opening zubiya's number she passed the mobile to arham saying "just be fine, i love my brothers so much, I don't wanna see anyone hurt!" Arham smiled at her and nodding his head spoke "if you want i can talk to her in front of you! Its your mobile!" Dua nodded in no saying "no, its gonna be your decision and i trust you" arham mumbled a thank you and then walked to his room....

.......................

Zoya took a deep breath and spoke "he talked to zubiya before saying everything?" Dua nodded on which zoya spoke "i have to talk to arham, i wanna know what he said to her!" Saying so zoya was about to get up when dua held her hand saying "i know!" Zoya looked at dua and then asked her "didn't you said you don't wanna hear anything?" Dua nodded before telling zoya "he again came back with the call on and then talked in front me!"

.....................

Dua opened the door yet again on the knock and arham was there... he eyed her the phone saying "I cannot do this all alone! Can i talk in front you?" Dua was hesitant but then nodded.... arham came inside and sitting on the couch and then spoke "zubiya!" Dua was infront him on the bed looking at him... and was listening to the one sided talk... "i told you I won't talk to you before having NIKKAH!" "But now i had to!" "I just wanted to tell you that my love was never fake, i promised you a forever which i ever wanted, but i think my ALLAH wanted to test me over something!" "I wanna marry you but abbu and ammi left after choosing someone for me!" "If i complete their wish i will be broken with you! But if I won't a regret will come over my mind my whole life!" "Plz tell me what should i do! I just can't do anything!" "What about us?" "I just wish that ALLAH had written you in my fate!" "I am sorry!" "No i wanna be sorry! And why shouldn't i?" "What if that never happens?" "Yes i do trust my prays!" "Will you?"

And then suddenly he ended the call and passing the mobile to dua he walked out...

....................

"I don't know what zubiya said to him! But bhabhi i knew he was hanging in between his love and his obligations!" Dua said to zoya who was looking down at the glass moving her finger over the edge... and after that both went silent... they only knew the story of one side... but what about zubiya? Was she okay with that?

All the questions were roaming around their mind when fahad came there and saw both of them sitting and then called them "zoya, dua, kab sy andar awazain dy rha hun!" (Zoya, dua, i have been calling you from inside)

The duo looked at fahad and then stood up... while zoya asked "kya hua hai?" (What happened?)

Fahad giving a look at the duo told zoya "Nazish aunty ki call ai thi!" (Nazish aunty was calling!)

Zoya nodded and holding his arm walked inside with dua following them...

.....................

Okay so how was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for reviwes!

#OkThanksBye