Chapter 80

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please Do Comments...

.......................

Next Eveving

The khan's after getting ready reached zoya's parents home for eid dinner... ahmed was driving the car with aisha beside him while zoya, dua and hadia sat on the back seat... while the two boys took the bike to go there...

Fahad and arham reached first... they parked the bike on the side when others too reached... fahad walked to her mother's side and opened the door for her... she smiled at her son and came out... they all walked to the door while zoya and fahad walked towards with zoya settling her dupatta... same was with hadia and arham thy were walking side by side and dua she was at the first with her parents...

The door was opened by abdullah who smiled and greeted them with an eid mubarik... hugging his friend and the two guys they call came inside... zoya ran to her mother hugging her making others smile... "Eid Mubarik Ammi!"

Nazish smiled and hugged her back "Khair Muabrik meri jaan!"

She broke the hug and looked at zoya's glowing face... "Ma Sha Allah meri beti to bht pyari lag rhi hai!"

Saying so she kissed her forehead making zoya smile... after that she dragged her mother to the couches making her sit... and she sat beside her in between nazish and fahad... nazish greeted everyone and praised dua and hadia who thanked her in return....

They all sat there for a while talking when nazish stood up to go to the kitchen and zoya followed her... coming inside zoya picked up the lids asking "kya banaya hai ammi apny?"

Nazish smiled at her daughter as she was doing the same thing she used to do all her life... she garnished the bowl while telling her "sab tumhara favourite! Mutton Biryani, Chicken Karahi, kofta, kheer, custard, salad"

Zoya smiled brightly and kissed Nazish's cheek who fake scrunched at her... zoya pulled out her tounge to nazish who chuckled and spoke "wsy abbu bhi kuch ly ky ay hayn tumhary liay!"

Zoya looked at her mother with frowns on which nazish pointed towards the fridge and zoya literally ran towards it... she opened the fridge and looking around she smiled and pulled out the box saying out "fudge pastries!"

Nazish nodded at her and the next thing zoya did was to take the whole pastry in her mouth... "zoya sab ky liay hai wo!"

Zoya shrugged her shoulders and keeping the remaining in the fridge she spoke "koi baat nhi sab ko pata hai mein pastry share nhi krti!"

Saying so she gave her mother her toothy smile when then listened a chuckle and both turned to see fahad... he was leaning to the door and chuckled at his wife... nazish smiled at him asking "tum ku a gy yahan?"

Fahad looked at nazish and entering inside he passed a tissue to zoya while saying "kuch lana to nhi?"

Nazish was about to say something when zoya spoke out "yes, my fvrt naan"

Fahad looked at zoya who gave her mother a proud smile... fahad chuckled yet again and then nodded his head walked out... while nazisj gave her daughter a rolled eyes look...

.......................

The dining area was filled with laughters and happiness radiating... everyone was enjoying the food made by nazish while talking about anything and everything...

Fahad was eating from his plate when zoya who was sitting beside him placed a slice of tomato in his plate followed by two more... fahad nodded in disbelief at his wife... he can say that she hate tomatos and he loved it so it happens with them daily...

Zoya passed him a smile saying "nhi kahya ja rha!"

"To liya ku?"

He asked on which zoya shrugged her shoulders saying "apky liay"

Fahad smiled nodding in disbelief and continued to eat...

.......................

Post Dinner

The girls opted to clean the table so nazish sat with other in the living room... after cleaning the table zoya with hadia and dua brought the deserts and placing it on the table she served everyone with it... at last she filled the bowl of kheer and sat beside fahad passing the bowl to him... he thanked her and started to eat when abdullah asked zoya "tumhara kahan hai?"

Zoya looked at her father... she opened her mouth to say somwthing when nazish spoke "pastry dekh li hai! Ab kuch or meetha khaya jy ga is sy?"

She said making everyone chuckle except hadia who didn't knew the whole thing... dua saw this and told her "hadia bhabhi ko fudge pastry bht psnd hayn, or wo kisi ko nhi khany dyti except bhai! I wonder why?"

She said the later part a bit lower... but zoya and hadia listened it as they were sitting closer to her... zoya rolled her eyes and then spoke "han to i love it! Or abbu wo to mein apny room mein beth ky kahoun gi ap dono sy chupa kr!"

She said making abdullah smile and he immediately asked "you will stay?"

Zoya gave him a big smile and nodded her head... nazish to smiled with others...

Soon the time came the khan's had to go so fahad had gone to being zoya's bag from the car... he came inside and passing the bag to zoya spoke "baas yehi tha?"

Zoya nodded her head taking the bag and turned to see the living room where others stood up... she looked back at fahad asking him "office jana hai subha?"

"Han"

He answered making zoya spoke "okay, apky kapry iron kr diay huay hayn, and alarm laga ky soiay ga!"

Fahad passed her a smile and holding her hand spoke "or kuch begum?"

Zoya nodded in no with a smile... soon everyone came out and they all sat in the car except arham who took the bike... fahad mouthed an I love You to zoya who said it back and soon the car drove off... zoya looked at her parents with a smile and then they all walked inside...

........................

Fast forward it is going to be!
Do let me know about if!

#OkThanksBye