Chapter 33

Ignore mistakes if any...

Inline comments are love...

.........................

Next Morning:

........................

Zoya came out of the washroom looking as fresh as a flower in a short pink colored frock with the same trouser...

wiping her face with the towel while doing so, her eyes fell on her man, who was still sleeping peacefully on the bed with her pillow in his grip...

Looking at him, a smile appeared on her lips and placed the towel on the back of the chair; she walked towards the bed and was sitting beside his waist. Zoya pulled out the pillow from his grip, which made him frown and he groaned "arghh"

before he turned on the other side to face zoya...

Smiling beautifully at her husband, Zoya bent down to his face and placed a feather-soft kiss on his light stubbled cheek...

Pulling back her hand reached Fahad's hair and started to ruffle them as her sweet voice reached his ears... "fadi! wake up husband"

Fahad pouted in his sleep, making Zoya smile,

and she kept playing with his hair as she knew he would be up in a while...

and as expected fahad opened his eyes to see the face of his wife, who is the most beautiful person for him in the whole world... he smiled, looking at zoya, who smiled back creasing his hair, and then spoke... "get up its already 9"

Fahad looked at the time who was in front of him and then spoke, moving his eyes back to his wife.

"we just slept 3 hours ago after praying our salah!"

Zoya nodded her head before speaking, "but we have to get up, everyone would have been waiting for us on the breakfast table."

He huffed as he nodded and then stood up...

fahad stretched his body while zoya walked to take out his dress... talking it out of the bag, zoya turned to fahad and said "you go have shower, i will come after ironing your clothes"

nodding at zoya fahad walked to the washroom while zoya came out of her room after wrapping her dupatta around her head... coming downstairs, zoya walked towards the store room when she saw her mother with mamani and both her bhabhi's working in the kitchen... so walking towards the kitchen she greeted them "Aasalam-o-Alikum"

listening to the voice, all the four ladies turned to see zoya standing there... they all smiled and greeted her back "Walaikum Salam"

After doing so, Nazish asked her "zoya where is fahad?"

"he is in the room, i came to iron his clothes and then saw you all"

Esha passed her a smile, as she stood beside Zoya when nazish spoke "to go and do it, and then come."

Zoya nodded and then walked to the store room and then started to iron his dress...

zoya came back to her room to listen the shower running... she walked towards the bed and placing fahad's dress over the bed, she walked to the mirror and sitting on the chair, she started to apply moisturizer on her arms when the door of the washroom opened and fahad came out with the towel around her waist...

Zoya raised her eyes to see fahad through the mirror standing near the bed with a bare chest...

her cheeks became a bit read, and she turned her gaze to her hands...

while fahad saw this and a smile came to his lips... fahad took his pants and walked back to the washroom, making zoya smile, knowing he did that for her...

coming back to the room fahad slipped his shirt and walked towards the mirror where zoya stood up after wearing her bangles and chain... he smiled at zoya and the picked up her hair brush making his hair... while zoya... she stood there looking at her husband...

when he got done zoya moved her hands to the collar of his shirt... making his collar and closing one button of his shirt, zoya placed her hands on his chest...

Fahad smiled and placed a small kiss on the forehead... pulling back he looked at Zoya, who was smiling and asked him "shall we!"

Fahad nodded and moved back... he walked towards the side table and picked up his mobile and watch and then turned to Zoya, "done!"

and then both walked down to join her family for breakfast....

.......................

well, a cute update for me!

how was it?

do tell about the updat

#OkThanksBye