Chapter 23

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Mansoor house:

Zoya was in her room with her cousins zubiya, minahil and nawal also with her phupho

zoya in her room, sitting in her lap and playing with her.... Zubiya and Minahil were talking to Zoya about random things but most importantly, marriage and was teasing her... Zoya nodded her head in disbelief whenever they teased her...

all three of them were so into them when the door of zoya's room got opened... the trio looked at the person to see esha coming inside with hussain while holding a basket in her hand... "come on move everyone, zoya's ruksati's dress is here!"

Zoya looked at her bhabhi in her comment and stood up, placing nawal on the bed... "bhabhi don't open it, i will see my dress first!"

She walked to Esha, who laughed and passed the dress to Zoya...

after that she went and sat beside hussain, who picked up his daughter in his lap...

Zoya with a smile, opened the package to see her ruskati's dress...

she hung the dress near the window, while all of them turned to see the beautiful piece of art... "MashALLAH its so beautiful, but my sister will look even for beautiful wearing it!"

Zoya turned on the comment to see farman standing near the door; he came and put his hand on her head, giving her blessing...

Zoya smiled while others said Mash ALLAH looking at the dress...

........................

In the evening, Zoya was in her parents room, where her phupho was also present... "what happened zoya? Wanna say something?" Abdullah asked his daughter, looking at her confused face... Zoya looked at her father and sat beside him on the couch and said "g abbu, actually i wanna talk to ammi!"

"So say meri jaan!"

Nazish said to Zoya with a smile while Zeenia just smiled, looking at her niece... "ammi i wanna take hijab on the wedding events!"

Nazish looked at her sister-in-law, who smiled proudly, and then Nazish looked at Zoya, saying "so beta who is saying no to you? It is your choice no one can say anything to you!"

Zoya nodded, saying "i know but i got the dress for ruksati, and now I don't have a hijab for it!"

The three elders smiled when Zeenia spoke "aww, my daughter is upset on this thing, don't worry when yoru phupho is here why worry, i will go and get a beautiful hijab for you tomorrow only!"

Zoya smiled and stood up, hugged her phupho, "you are the best phupho ever!"

Zeenia laughed while Zoya's parents smiled at them... after breaking the hug, Zoya hugged her parents and then walked back to her room...

.......................

Khan's house:

Fahad was working on his laptop when the door of his room got opened making him look at the door... and he saw his cousins.... arham, zahid and zubair, coming inside... he looked at the laptop once again and asked "now why you all are here?"

Arham sat in front of him while Zahid and Zubair took the seats beside Arham and Fahad, respectively...

"bhai its your wedding tomorrow and you are still on this laptop!" Fahad looked at the trio once again and then continued his work while saying.

"not tomorrow but day after tomorrow, tomorrow only you guys have to attend zoya's mayun"

"whatever bhai it is still the same"

Zahid spoke, looked at him; fahad pulled back from the laptop and sat straight, stating "why you all are here?"

Zubair looked at the duo, who eyed him on his answer.

"okay fine, i will say, today raheel bhai is coming so we all were thinking to go and spend some boys time, it is not like we meet daily!"

Fahad looked at Zahid and Arham before shrugging, saying "okay, we will!" The trio smiled and stood up "okay so we are going to get ready!" And the trio ran out to get ready to go out... Fahad huffed a breath and continued his work when his mobile rang...

picking up the call, fahad spoke, "fahad khan!"

And in return he listened "fadi!"

And in an instant a smile came on Fahad's lips.. "Aasalam-o-Alikum mrs.Fahad!"

He spoke and he could tell she must be blushing... "Waliakum Salam!" Zoya spoke while a slight blush adored her cheeks... "what were you doing?"

Fahad started the conversation, to which Zoya replied, "went to ammi abbu's room to talk to them!"

"Acha what talk"

Fahad spoke closing the laptop as he got done with the work... when Zoya told him about her talk with her parents...

Both were like this... at the end of the day, both would share everything with each other even if it was a small thing... listening to her family say "aunty was right! It is your decision and no one can change it!"

Zoya hmmed when Fahad told her "btw i would be going with arham and others today!"

"Where?" Zoya's question... Fahad walked to the closet while answering her "I don't know today raheel is coming from london, so these three decided to go somewhere!"

Zoya nodded to herself as she spoke "oh okay, so you get ready we will talk later!"

Fahad smiled at her and spoke "anyways you are going to come here to be day after tomorrow, only one day left!"

Zoya smiled with her red cheeks listening to him and then ended the call saying ALLAH HAFIZ...

...................

Nikkah in flashback in next update!
Do tell about the update!

#OkThanksBye