Chapter 38

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Post breakfast

.....................

After having a happy breakfast with the family, Fahad ran back to his room.... coming down after 15 mins, he looked at the luggage placed in the living room... he frowned and looked at Arham, who was sitting in the living room, and asked him "someone is going?"

Arham nodded and spoke "amna khala and fatima khala, both!" Listening to this, Fahad turned to see his mother coming down with his khala's and cousins to the living room...

He looked at his khala and asked "all of you are going?"

Amna and Fatima smiled with Aisha when Amna spoke "fatima had to go so we thought to go with them only!"

Fahad nodded and was about to say something when dua and zoya came out with trays in their hands... "come, before going have this made by my bhabhi jaan"

fahad smiled looking at zoya who just passed the bowls to the ladies... zoya came towards fahad go give him the bowl... she looked at fahad who was smiling at her... she eyed him the bowl who spoke "i am getting late, i will eat it after coming back!"

Zoya nodded with a fake smile... she was sad that Fahad would not be there to eat what she made...

fahad noticed this and held her hand... zoya looked at him, who took the spoon from the bowl and took a spoon full in his mouth...

Making her smile... after that he pushed the next spoon to her mouth and said loudly to everyone while looking at his smiling wife...

"okay guys i am getting late, and khala have a safe journey everyone! Allah hafiz begum jaan"

he said the last line slowly to Zoya, who greeted him back and fahad ran out of the door...

Here Zoya turned to see all of them sitting except the four elder men... "where is abbu, taya abu and khalu?"

She asked, another zahid spoke "bhabhi they are sitting in the garden!"

Zoya nodded and taking three bowls, put them in the tray and said to Zubair, "go give them this!"

Zubiar nodded at her and went out to give them the desert....

........................

After both the families went away, the two brothers with their families sat in the living room talking...

while arham was sitting beside his bhabhi and dua, maintaining a distance showing them the pictures sent by shazain to him.... "aww bhabhi you are looking so blusy blusy in this picture!"

Dua spoke adoring her friend and bhabhi who smiled, biting her lips... indeed, she was blushing in that picture.... it was the picture which shazain took of her ruksati, when fahad held her hand proudly and all the youngsters were hooting.... Zoya eyes dua to stay silent, who giggled with arham making her embrace...

And then her mother-in-law came to her rescue as she asked dua, "dua don't you have to attend university today? It is already 10!"

Dua nodded in no, saying "i took holidays after all it was my bhai's wedding!"

Aisha hit her head and said "yes it was your bhai's wedding, he himself went to office and you are sitting here! Come on get up! Arham will drop you!"

Dua pouted, making zoya chuckled... "ammi bhabhi is also not going, what will i do without her in university?"

Aisha glared at dua, who hurriedly stood up and ran to the stairs saying "arham get up I don't want to get late!"

All of them laughed while Aisha spoke "what will i do to this girl!"

Zoya laughed with Arham until Tayaba called her asking "zoya when are you joining university?"

"Tayi ammi from monday!"

Zoya spoke with a smile making tayaba nod her head...

Dua came down with her bag while Arham stood up when Ayaz spoke out loudly.

"okay so today we are going for dinner from my side, so everyone be ready! Fahad will also come by then!"

Zoya nodded her head as Ayaz said the last line looking at her.... dua got excited, but then her mother glared at her and she ran out with arham behind her to drop dua to college...

...................

Boring?
Do tell about the update!
Fahad and zoya's scene in the next update?

#OkThanksBye