Chapter 81

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please do Comments...

......................

Later At Night:

Zoya sat on her bed with a plate of her pastries... she took a spoon when her phone rang... she looked at the caller and plugging her airpords she picked up the call... "Aaslam-o-Alikum, Ap soay nhi abhi tak?" (Hello, you haven't slept?)

She asked directly to her husband who smiled and faced her side of the bed before saying "sonay hi laga tha zoi" (i was going to zoya!)

Zoya hmmed and spoke "to kya hua?" (Then what happened?)

"Baas apni begum ko miss kr rha tha!" (Was just missing my wife!)

Fahad spoke with a smile on which zoya smiled and spoke "agar ap chaho mein subha a jati hun wapis!" (If you want i can come back tomorrow morning!)

And she took another spoon of her pastry while fahad smiled more before saying "nhi, tum pehli baar rehny gai ho shadi ky baad, is liay thora adjust krna pr rha! Tumhy jitni dayr rehna hai raho!" (No, you went to your parents place to stay for the first time after tha marriage so have to adjust a little with that! You cab stay till whenever you want!)

Zoya smiled brightly and then ate her pastry happily... "wsy tum kya kr rhi ho is time?" (Btw what are you doing at this time?)

Fahad askednon which zoya gluped down her morsel before telling him "my pastry!"

"Mujhy nhi di is dfa tumny!" (You didn't gave it to me this time!)

Zoya bite her lips and then spoke "jab ghaar aoun gi to ap ly ky ana! Then we will eat it together!" (Amm just bring it again when i will come back!)

Fahad laughed and said "hn hn pata hai, baas wohi chaiye hai har time!" (Yea yea i know, you just want that every time!)

Zoya rolled her eyes with a smile and then they talked for a while before Zoya literally ordered fahad to get some sleep...

.......................

On the other hand

Arham sat on the bed after praying his esha prayer beside hadia who was talking to her mother.... she ended the call and looked at arham... he raised his brows at her...

"Ammi keh rhi thi ky abbu keh rhy hayn ky friday ko walima rakh ly!" (Mama was saying that papa is asking to do the reception on the upcoming friday!)

She said on which arham nodded and then spoke "shyed unho ny chachu sy baat kr li ho!" (May be he have talked to chachu regarding this!)

Hadia nodded pulling up her legs and covering them with the duvet... arham looked at her and then asked laying down facing her "acha, yeh batao kahan jana hai?" (Okay tell me where do you wanna go?)

Hadia frowned on which arham spoke "ghumny ky liay! Phir tumny apni classes bhi continue krni hon gi!" (For a trip! Then you have to continue your classes too!)

She nodded her head before saying "mujhy northen areas jany ka bht shok hai, but as a family trip!" (I wanna visit the northern areas of pakistan,)

Arham nodded with a smile and then spoke "to mein subha bhai sy baat krun ga! Okay?" (Then i will talk to brother in the morning! Okay?)

Hadia passed him her beautiful smile before she turned off the lights and they slept in the same way holding each other's hand...

........................