Chapter 55

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Evening time

.......................

Zoya with other three khan's were sitting in the living room when the bell rang... arham went to open the door while zoya walked to the kitchen to get water as she knew it will be fahad... coming back she smiled at fahad who looked at her before sitting.... passing the water to fahad zoya stood beside him...

While fahad drank the water and sooe giving zoya the glass "ammi you three go inside the room, the renovator is coming!" As he said the bell rang... arham went to open the door while fahad stood up and looking at zoya walked to the door who walked inside aisha's room... sitting there the girls were talking while fahad and arham went to arham's room wit the renovator...

After sometime the door of aisha's room was opened by arham... the three of them looked at him who spoke "you can come out!" And soon zoya and dua came out while aisha got a call from amna (her sister) and talked to her... "arham where is fahad?" Zoya asked on which arham gave her the reply "he went to the room!" Zoya nodded and walked towards the stairs when the bell rang... she moved to open the door and greeted ahmed who came back from office... "Aaslam-o-Alikum abbu!" Ahmed smiled and greeted her backa nd then moved inside... while zoya walked upstairs to their room... opening the door she looked inside to see fahad laying on the bed with his eyes closed... a smile came to her lips and walked inside....

Zoya sat beside fahad and creased his hair making him open his eyes and looked at her... "I'm sleepy!" He spoke and hugged her waist nuzzling in her waist... while zoya creased his hair and bending a bit kissed his head saying "so sleep!" Fahad hmmed and then moved back and spoke looking at her "but what about you?" Zoya frowned and asked "what about me?" Fahad raised his head and placed in it her lap and said holding her hand which was in his hair "that it is our time but this work made me tired!" Zoya smiled and moving down pecked his lips lightly making his lips move upward in smile... moving back she kissed his forehead and spoke after sitting back "we have all the time in the world! But today you need sleep!" Fahad smiled and kissed her palm saying "i love you fadi ki jaan!" Zoya smile and creased his head with her free hand who hugged her stomach snuggling to it and soon fall asleep....

......................

After having her dinner with her family zoya completed her work in the kitchen while fahad was still asleep... she after giving milk to ahmed came upstairs when dua opened the door and called her "bhabhi!" Zoya turned to see dua and asked "han?" Dua came to her saying "want to eat somethibg? You didn't had your dinner properly!" Zoya smiled and spoke "no i am fine!" Dua looked at her for a second and asked "what about icecream?" Zoya thought for a second and spoke "okay but who will get it?" "Arham?" Saying so dua started to knock the door of arham's room while zoya said "i will have chocochip!" Dua gave her thumbs up and again banged the door of arham's room while zoya came to their room... she came inside and walked to the washroom as she had to pray her salah... coming out she started her prayer...

Making the supplication zoya looked at the bed to see fahad looking at her after placing his face on his hand with the support of his arm... zoya smiled and spoke while getting up from teh prayer mat "it is not good to ogle someone while praying!" And she looked at fahad who spoke "if you have sucg a beautiful wife and she looks even more beautiful while praying then how can a husband stop his gaze going on her!" Zoya nodded in disbelief with a slight blush while fahad throwing the duvet away walked to zoya who was standing beside the couch and back hugged her... zoya giggled and asked "why you woke up?" Fahad shrugged his shoulders taking the scarf from zoya's hand threw it on the couch and opened her hair... while zoya was giggling holing his one hand which was on her stomach... and next he nuzzled in her neck making her smile and close her eyes with love...

But soon the moment was broken by the knock on the door fahad moved his face away saying "now what yr!" Zoya laughed and moving ahead spoke "go open the door!" Fahad groaned and went to open the door while zoya took the scarf and wrapped it around her head loosely making her hair hide away... soon arham and dua were sitting with zoya and fahad on the bed with pizza in between them and also icecreams... zoya took a slice of the pizza and after two bites she passed the slice to fahad who asked while eating "what happened?" Zoya nodded in no and opened her icecream tub... on which arham spoke "bhabhi you didn't eat the burger in the morning also!" Zoya just looked at him and continued to eat her icecream on which dua told fahad "bhai bhabhi is not having her food properly since morning" zoya glared at dua who pulled out her tongue to her... while fahad asked with serious voice "why zoi?" Zoya looked at him and then eyed him the duo while fahad nod his head getting what she said and they continued to eat while talking about the things...

After arham and dua went away to their rooms zoya put the boxeson the computer table to throw them away in the morning... while fahad sat on the bed looking at her and asked "now tell me what is all this? And why couldn't you tell me in front them?" Zoya looked at him and then walked to the couch saying "I don't feel much hungry may be because my dates are near!" She said placing her scarf on the couch while fahad stood up walking to her he made her look at him and asked her with all the loving whiel tucking jer hair strands "are you sure meri jaan?" Zoya smiled at him and said "i am sure! Don't worry! If i will feel sick i will tell you only!" Fahad smiled and kissed her forehead... while zoya moved her head on his chest placing it their hugging her... after few seconds fahad asked "are you sleepy?" Zoya looked at him raising her eyes and asked "why?" Fahad pecked her head and picked her in bridal style... and walking to the bed he spoke "was thinking to steal your night for me!" Zoya bite her lips at his comments who made her lay on the bed... while zoya pulled him closer holding his shirt and spoke "my husband can steal me and my time whenever he wants!" Fahad smiled at her before bending to her face and kiss her nose making her smile and soon the night turned beautiful and beyond with every second...

......................

Hey! How are you all?
Getting bore with the story?
I think owing to the comments!
So yea let me know!
So i can end it like that!

#OkThanksBye