Chapter 76

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please do Comments...

.......................

Post Nikkah Time

.......................

Dua was laying the table with hiba in the living room and in the dining area for their whole family... the guests left after blessing the duo who were gone in thier room to have a talk...
Including zoya's family even after aisha's insistence... and left to come again sooner... the elders were in the garden while the ladies happily served the food for their family... zoya was with alya in the kitchen while aisha was also there when fahad came there... he looked at zoya and then called her "zoya!"

Listening to him the three on them looked at him and zoya nodded her head let him know... and then she looked at Alya who blinked her eyes telling her to go... zoya came out to see fahad sitting on the stairs she walked to him and standing in front him asked "kya hua fadi?" (What happened fadi?)

Fahad looked at her and held her hand saying "baas apni begum ki yaad a gai!" (Just missing my wife!)

Zoya nodded her head in disbelief while saying "ap na puray pagal ho! Choray mujhy, mujhy bht kaam hai!" (You are totally mad, leave me, i have lots to do!)

Fahad chuckled and spoke "okay okay begum jaan, btw momin bhi yahin hai mny usko iftar ky liay rok liya tha!" (Okay okay wifey, by the way momi s here i stopped him for iftar!)

Zoya nodded her head at him and taking her hand back ruffles his hair for a second and then spoke "okay! Par ab jay namaz ka time ho rha hai!" (Okay but now go it already prayer time!)

Fahad smiled at her and stood up... touching her cheek with his two fingers he said "I love you fadi ki jaan!" (I Love you fadi's life!)

Zoya eventually bite her lips making him laugh and then he walked away... zoya shook her head and was about to go in the kitchen when amna called her "zoya!"

She looked at her and spoke "g khala?" (Yes auntie?)

Amna reached her and said "wo hadia.."

She was stopped in between when dua spoke coming from behind "khala jaan hadia mere room mein hai! Namaz adah kr rhi hai!" (Auntie, hadia is my room prayer her salah!)

Amna smiled and nodded at her while zoya walked inside... and again resumed her work...

........................

All this while Here in dua's room hadia was sitting on the bed with the head rest after the nikkah when te door was knocked... she sat straight hanging her legs down and the door was opened by dua... she looked at hadia and smiling at her spoke "apky shohar apsy milna chah rhy hayn!" (Your husband wants to meet you!)

Hadia chuckled at the choice of her words and then looked at her who came inisde while arham followed her inside... dua looked at the duo who were looking at each other and then walking fast closed the door and left... arham looked at the door as it got closed and walked towards the bed while hadia sat...

She was dealing with so many feeling all together... this guy standing in front her is now her husband... an hour ago she was just a daughter of her father... sister to her brothers... but now she is a wife of him... her husband...

Hadia was pulled out from her thought which made look down by arham's voice "hadia!"

He called her name ever so softly making her look up and she looked at her sitting in front her on the chair... she passed him a smile who smiled back at her....

Arham pulled out his hand in front her making her look at his hand and then at her who blinked his eyes and she put her hand on his... arham smiled looking at it and the taking a beautiful small adorable ring from his shirt and made her wear it... hadia looked at the ring and smiled "Ma Sha Allah!"

She said making arham look at her who adorned the ring... while he asked "pasand ai?" (Liked it?)

Hadia looked at her and blinked her eyes... the silence took place for a few seconds before arham held her hand in between in hands and spoke looking at her "hadia, mein janta hun meri baatoun ny tumhy effect kiya hai! Par aik baat hamesha yaad rakhna, ab sy mein tumhara shohar hun, or mein tumhari bht izzat krta hun! Isi liay mein chahta tha ky tumhy pehly hi sab bata dun, han janta hun thora late ho gay tha! Par..." (hadia, i know my words effected yoh! But remember one thing now i am your husband and I respect you alot! That is why i wanted to tell you all that before, but i got late! But....)

He was cut by hadia who spoke "arham!"

Arham looked at her and she continued with a smile "i am happy ky apny mujhy sab bataya, mujhy koi farq nhi parta ab ky ap pehly kya sochty thy, ku ky apny mujhy bataya tha ky Allah ny mere liay apky dil mein jaga banai hai! Or mujhy mere Allah py yakeen hai, wohi is jaga ko pyar sy bhary ga!" (I am happy that you told me everything, but it doesn't effect me now that what you used to think before, because you told me Allah made a place in your heart for me, and i believe in my Allah he will fill that place with love!)

Arham smiled at her and then standing up coming close to her kissed her forehead while hadia closed her eyes in bliss after letting him know what she felt about him...

(No matter what happens in your life, No matter how many people come and go from your life, but when He (Allah) tied you innthe sacred bond of Nikkah, He fill both the hearts with love and respect. He knows whats best for you, and those who don't see and stay in thier past, they can't keep anyone happy including them selfs)

..........................

How was it?
Do let me know!
Commenting and voting won't hurt!

#OkThanksBye