Chapter 12

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

..........................

It was the second day of Eid-ul-adha... when Zoya and her parents were getting ready to go to Khan's home for dawat...

as yesterday they had the qurbani to do... after praying her asar salah zoya got ready in her outfit, which was a beautiful white anarkali frock...

she did a little makeup and wore her big jhumkas... after that, zoya held one end of the dupatta and pinned it to her hair, covering her head properly with the dupatta...

Wearing her flat sandals, Zoya looked at herself for the last time in the mirror and came out of the room...

She reached down to see her parents were standing near the door waiting for her... "kya zoya itna time? Ab jldi chalo!" (Zoya, you took so much time, now be fast)

Nazish spoke, to which Zoya nodded, and the trio came out...

nazish locked the door and then sat in the passenger seat beside Abdullah while Zoya was sitting in the back seat...

"Dad have you brought the sweets?"

Abdullah looked at Zoya from the rare mirror and spoke... "i totally forgot about that, let me take it now!"

And stopping at the sweet shop, Abdullah went to take sweets from there... soon he came, and they again drove back to the khan's place...

Reaching there, all of them came out and Zoya rang the bell...

and the door got opened by dua, who was wearing a blue dress with a hijab around her head... "aaslam-o-alikum bhabhi!" (hey sister-in-law)

Dua said to Zoya, hugging her... while Zoya replied with a smile...

after that she came inside with her parents and both Aisha and Ahmed greeted them... as they sat on the couches, the three khans shared a look which was seen by zoya, who frowned and asked "kya hua?" (what happened?)

Before anyobe could say anything, dua spoke, "Zoya, there is a gift for you!"

"For me?"

Zoya asked, to which dua nodded and spoke "it is in your room!"

Zoya looked at Aisha, who blinked with a smile... and she stood up, went to their room... her and Fahad's room...

she reached to the room and opened the door... entering inside zoya saw some trollies and bags placed near the bed... zoya frowned at the bags when he looked at the side to see fahad's pictures... she smiled and firstly walked to the pictures... with a smile on her face zoya creased fahad's face over the pictures and spoke lovingly "Eid Mubarik Fadi, I love you!"

She kept looking at the pictures when a voice reached her ear "Khair Mubarik Fadi ki Jaan!"

making her stiff on her place... and then she turned around to get more shocked... while only one thing came on her lips "fadi!"

.....................

Flashback to 3 hours ago (at khan home)

Dua was helping her mother in making the food for the family... when Ahmed was in the living room looking at the news when the bell rung.... Ahmed stood up and opened the door to have a shock... his son was standing there with a big smile on her lips...

Fahad looked at Ahmed and, putting the bags down, hugged, ahmed bringing him back to the world...

while Ahmed got tears hugging his son after so long... "Eid Mubarik Dad!"

Ahmed broke the hug and replied, creasing his shoulder... when they listened to Aisha's voice, "ahmed kon hai?" (Ahmed, who is at the door?)

Fahad put his finger on his lips to not say anything... Ahmed smiled at nodding...

while Fahad came inside and silently walked towards the kitchen... and Ahmed pulled the bags on Fahad inside the living room and closed the door behind...

Here fa had reached the kitchen and saw dua was taking out something from the refrigerator.

while Aisha was cooking so he spoke loudly, "Eid Mubarik beautiful ladies!"

The duo turned in a blink to see Fahad standing at the door with a big smile on his face...

........................

........................

So fahad is back!
I know it is short but got just a little time...
How was it??
Do tell about the update!!