Chapter 59

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

2 weeks later:

.........................

Zoya offering her prayer sat on the bed while fahad was using his laptop... he glanced at zoya who started to take off her scarf... and he spoke looking again at the screen "zoi have you taken your medicines?" Zoya hmmed and pulled her legs up on the bed saying "i did!" "And your milk?" Fahad again asked on which zoya made a face looking at him saying "fadi please!" Fahad looked at her with a serious look... zoya pouted on which fahad put the laptop on the side and got up from the bed saying "don't lay down! I am coming!" Zoya pouted and sat on the bed while fahad went down...

Fahad reached the kitchen to warm milk for zoya when aisha came there and looking at fahad asked "fahad what you doing?" Fahad looked at his mother while lighting the stove and spoke "warming milk for zoi!" He smiled on which aisha nodded with a smile and passed him the milk from the refrigerator... fahad continued to work while asking his mother "btw why are you still up?" Aisha looked at fahad after putting the tea on the stove... and then told him "you abbu is working, so I couldn't sleep! So making tea for him!" "He could have done it tomorrow, he gets ill if he wakes up till late!" Fahad spoke out with worry on which aisha nodded at him saying "i told him, but he said it was important!" Fahad hmmed and poured the milk in a cup...

He looked at his mother who blinked her eyes and then fahad came out after buzzing her head with a small peck.... fahad came inside the room and saw zoya talking to someone on the phone with a big smile on her lips... he walked to zoya and sitting beside her legs fahad placed the mug on the side table and mumbled to her "who is it?" Zoya listened to fahad and mumbled "minahil!" Fahad nodded and eyed her the milk making her roll her eyes... fahad smiled and nodded in disbelief... getting up from the bed he took his laptop and after shutting it down he placed it on the computer table when zoya ended the call and spoke to him....

"I am going to be phupho again!" Fahad looked at her from above his shoulder with a frown and spoke "huh?" Zoya smiled and told him "farman's bhai baby!" Fahad turned to her walking to the bed and nodded his head "Allah bless them!" He said on which zoya smiled... he sat beside zoya on the bed and said taking the cup of milk in his hands "now phupho to be, drink this coz you also have a baby to take care!" Saying so fahad gave her the milk who pouted at him on which fahad eyed her the mug... and then making a bad face she drank the milk in one go...

Fahad smiled at her and wipping her lips which had a line because of the milk... wipping it he kissed her forehead and spoke "now lay down and off to sleep!" Zoya just smiled at him and laid down while fahad covered her fully... doing so he turned off the lights and moved to his side of the bed.. laying down he held zoya's hand and pecked her palm... "there is a party thrown by my boss this sunday! So you wanna go?" Zoya was just looking at him listening and then told him "okay! We will!" Fahad smiled and then again kissed her palm saying "okay, now sleep mama to be!" Zoya giggled and hugged him before mumbling "i love you fadi!" Fahad hugged her close kissing her head mumbled "i love you too fadi ki jaan!"

........................

Okay so who want some twists?
Happy or sad! That i will see!
Do let me know!
A short one!
Waiting for reviews!

#OkThanksBye