Chapter 11

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

4 Months Later:

Nazish was calling out zoya in the afternoon for her lunch but there was no sign of zoya... so putting the things on the table nazish walked upstairs and when she opened the door of her room to see zoya was sitting on the prayer mat with her hijab tied on her head and her hands raised for the dua... an instant smile came nazish's lips and closing the door of the room she walked down... as she reached the dining table abdullah asked "arey bhai kahan reh gai hamari zoya?" Nazish saw on her chair and said "namaz aada kr rhi hai, baas ati ho gi!" Nazish spoke and abdullah smiled at her... and then they started to eat as zoya was going to take time completing her prayer...

......................

Zoya completed her dua and moved her hand on the face with a smile... she opened her eyes with the smile still on her lips... then she bend down in sajood and kept her head there for some time... after that zoya stood up and folding the prayer mat she placed it on the high shelf... done with it she took out her hijab and opening it straighten her dupatta and then placed it on her head and taking a pin pinned it there...

looking at her for the last time in the mirror she walked down

zoya smiled looking at her parents sitting on the dining table and said in a loud voice "Aaslam-o-Alikum" nazish and abdullah smiled and then greeted her back... zoya sat on her chair and taking the rice filled her plate... and they started to eat with a smile talking to eachother....
Nazish with zoya were sitting in the living room watching the television... zoya sitting infront nazish on the floor and nazish was oiling her hair... when the door bell rang zoya was about to get up when they listened abdullah who coming down from the stairs... "mein dekhta hun!" And abdullah opened the door to welcome khan's.... "Aaslam-o-Aalikum uncle" dua spoke and took abdullah's blessing who creased her hijab....

after that they all they came inside

after that they all they came inside... "Salam bhabhi, bhai!" Nazish greeted aisha and ahmed who sat on the couch with dua... while zoya greeted her in-laws with a big smile....
Soon zoya was done with her oiling so she stood up and sitting on he couch covered her head with her dupatta and asked dua.... "tum ny bataya nhi anay ky bary mein?" Dua nodded and spoke "baba jani abhi ghaar ay thy to mujhy yaad aya ky 1 week ky baad eid hai so q na shopping py chaly?" "Abhi?" Zoya asked on which dua nodded... "han zoya ab jldi sy ready ho jao phir sab chalty hayn" aisha spoke and zoya nodding her head went to get ready...

.....................

I know its too short...
but was quite busy the whole day and now my hands are paining like hell...
1 chapter and fahad will be back...
who is waiting for that update??
Do tell about it!!

#OkThanksBye