Chapter 4

I woke up with a groan as the sun hit my eyes from the window. 

I rolled over in bed and cuddled back into the blankets with a tired sigh. Today was the day. Episode 1 the start of the school year. Well, I guess we have to get up and start the shit show...Yay highschool...

I took a deep breath before getting up and ready for the day. 

I took a shower and did my hair and makeup before picking a casual outfit so I could be comfortable on the first day of endless drama.

I grabbed a large cup of coffee before heading out the door while eating a granola bar with my other hand

Once I got in my car I quickly drove to school while screaming and flipping off any slow-ass people in my way. 

When I pulled into a parking space and got out of my car I got some stares from horny teenage boys but they weren't my type. 

I knew I had mates and I wasn't interested in anyone but them. 

I just walked straight to my lockers and dropped off all the books for the year and waited for my annoying blonde bombshell to come and get me.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear. I thought as I felt Care suddenly tackle me into a hug.

"Wow care, we saw each other yesterday" I say with a groan but I still had a smile on my face. 

"It's never too soon for me darling, I love you with all my heart" she said with a fake posh accent that had us both giggling. 

I smiled at Bonnie and Elena as they walked up behind her. Bonnie sent me back a genuine smile and Elena gave me a forced one that had me rolling my eyes on the inside. Yea, fuck you too. Can't wait till Klaus comes and kills your ass.

I watched as Elena stormed after Jeremy into the men's room and just scoffed and rolled my eyes. 

Care turned to me with confusion written all over her face "what has your knickers in a twist?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. 

I laugh a bit at her tone before glaring towards the bathroom "that girl can be so damn controlling, maybe he wouldn't lash out if you actually supported him instead of interrogating him" I said in a grumble as I crossed my arms and grumbled curses against the doppelbitch under my breath.

Care nodded to my logic "I can't say you're wrong, Elena always has been controlling but she isn't that bad" Care said trying to defend Elena. 

Trying to get me to be nicer to Elena has been something she has failed at for years, one of her few failures. Caroline is many things, a quitter is not one. 

I gave her a deadpan look "yes she is, trust me it's in her very being, fucking doppelgangers" I mumble the last part to myself before I noticed someone's eyes on me and turned to see Stefan bunny eater Salvatore.