Chapter 110

(Previously)

There standing in all her bitchy glory was Sage.

She looked from Nik to Kol with wide eyes before they narrowed "you never mentioned originals" she said towards Elena as she glared at Nik. 

I turned towards Elena and glared murdously at her. Of course, she didn't mention it. I'm gonna kill her, I'm gonna kill both of them...

I must have looked quite intimidating because she started looking terrified as she looked around for a way out.

I was so angry I was shaking slightly, I knew I was murderous when Elena literally caught on fire and started screaming.

Lydia was kind enough to put the bitch out and knock her out but I was still murderous and didn't even care.

I turned to Sage and took a deep breath.

Sage was looking at me with alarm as she glanced at Nik and Kol nervously "who is this boys? I haven't seen her around you before" Sage said trying to sound nonchalant but anyone could see the slight nervousness in her movements.

Kol wrapped his arms around me to try and calm me down making me relax slightly but I was still pissed.

"She's our mate so I would watch your tone" Kol said with a scowl on his face.

"Why did you turn my doppelganger Sage? I know you and Katerina have crossed paths so you would have known who she was" Nik asked as he flashed his yellow eyes warningly.

Sage's throat was still held in Niks' hand so she would tread carefully.

Sage's eyes widened and she shook her head as much as she could "I only tried to heal her, how was I supposed to know she would jump off a bridge and off herself. She kept going on and on about the Salvatore brothers and I wanted to see for myself. Honestly, she's insane. I figured I would use her to get to the witch she kept rambling about and then kill her" She said calmly with a shrug.

Damon scoffed and walked forward "really Sage? That's horseshit and you know it" he said as he gave her an unimpressed look.

Sage rolled her eyes "it's the truth" she said annoyed.

Nik tilted his head to the side "and why did you need a witch?" he asked.

Sage pursed her lips and sighed "I wanted to find you, I heard Kol was out of his box and I'm looking for Finn" she said as she batted her eyes at him.

It took everything inside me to not jump on her and maul her with my bare hands.

Nik smirked amused "yes well he's out of his box so to speak and has no interest in seeing you" He said as he dropped her to the ground like trash.