Chapter 35

I woke up and found myself laying in Finn's arms.

It was so warm and comforting to sleep in one of my mate's arms, I don't think I can ever go back to how it was before. I am never sleeping alone again...

I nuzzled myself into him making him shift a little but he otherwise kept sleeping.

I laid there for a few minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom to do my morning business

I had spelled all the bathrooms so they were silent to vampires so I wasn't worried about them hearing me or anything.

Once I had brushed my teeth and hair and put on deodorant I walked out and joined a now awake Finn in bed.

He looked at me confused "why couldn't I hear you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I smirked "silence spells on the bathrooms. There are vampires around a lot and women like privacy" I explained as I crawled back into bed and cuddled back onto his chest. yay cuddles!

He didn't stiffen this time which made me smile.

"Did you think about what I said?" I asked hesitantly into his chest not brave enough to see his expression

"Yes, as much as I want you to be wrong I can't fault your logic. I can't help but still love her though" he said quietly, almost looking ashamed of himself.

I brought my hands to his face and turned him to face me gently "It's okay to love your mother and still accept her for her faults. She is your mother, It is almost impossible to not love her at least a bit. You just can't follow her every word" I say reassuringly. I still love my mom and she is a fucking nut case that didn't do shit for me but pushing me out of her who-ha!

He looked at me in amazement "how can you be this wise? You should not be possible, you are too perfect" he said softly as he gave me a dreamy smile. Oh fuck, I'm melting.  

I smirked at him "I'm far from perfect, I'm just perfect for you" I said with a small cheeky smile

"Yes you are" he said quietly with a little half-smirk on his face.

Suddenly before I knew what was happening I had lips on mine.

I leaned into the kiss immediately with a small sound of surprise coming from the back of my throat.

The feeling of kissing my mates is indescribable, it is like tingles and warmth, Love and comfort all wrapped into one unbelievable feeling.

His hands started to roam my body before he suddenly flipped me underneath him making me squeak. Oh damn, he's got moves. Pretty good for someone who hasn't had any in 900 years.

I pulled away for air with a shaky breath and he continued kissing down my neck.

Once he reached my sweet spot I let out a small moan that had him growling. Why is that so hot?

I ran my hands through his hair before gripping his face and bringing it back up to mine so I could continue kissing him.

Once I saw his face I noticed his fangs were out, he seemed to realize the same thing and he was immediately pulling away from me ashamed of himself.

I smiled at him gently and gripped his shoulders before he could pull away "don't even think about it handsome. I'm not afraid of you Finn, your beast won't hurt me" I said breathily.

His eyes darkened again and I could see the beast come out to play as he suddenly pressed himself against me and kissed me roughly.

I moaned louder this time and arched into him making him grind into me.

He sniffed the air for a second before his eyes got even darker and he ran his hands down my sides before grabbing my ass tightly making me squeak.

We made out for another minute or two before I pulled away gently "I think it's time to go downstairs" I said quietly as I tried to catch my breath.

He let out a little growl before reluctantly getting off me.

He seemed to come back to himself as he got further from me.

~~~~~~

Finn had never let his inner vampire out to that extent but even he knew he would never hurt his mate, he was slightly appalled at his own behavior but even he couldn't deny his mate seemed to respond to it by the heavenly noises she made and the smell that was in the room.

He almost wanted to pounce on her again but he was ever the gentleman and she had kindly signaled it was time to stop and he would never push her.

He respected and cared for her too much to ever want to cause her any discomfort.

~~~~~~

As we got ready I went into my closet to change but not before grabbing his shirt he threw on the ground last night after he got comfortable in bed.

I put on leggings and his shirt with no bra, I may or may not have wanted to get a reaction from her mates. Oh, their facers are going to be priceless! Maybe I can sneak a picture? 

I was only a virgin because I knew I had mates and wouldn't waste my time on boys, also I had the mentality of a grown-ass woman so being attracted to children wasn't something that happened to me growing up. I had been with a few guys in my past life so I wasn't afraid of sex and was actually quite excited to see what it was like with a mate.

As I walked downstairs I could feel the eyes of my mates as I bounced down the stairs.

Once I glanced at them from the side of my eye I saw a lot of strained expressions making me chuckle to myself as I walked to the kitchen.

~~~~~~

I walked into the kitchen and saw Rebekah and Tyler sitting at the table just eating their breakfast.

Rebekah eyed me up and down for a second before smirking "are you trying to tempt my brothers" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I sent her a devilish smirk "Rebekah I would do no such thing" I said in mock offense making us both laugh while Tyler looked confused.

He didn't look at me that way at all since I basically raised him so he had no idea what the hell we were talking about making us laugh harder before I controlled myself and grabbed some cereal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for all the read and votes. I woke up today to see I had made number one in like 4 ratings and I was so excited I had to write a fun chapter as a thanks. I might put out another chapter today but if not there will be one tomorrow. I hope you all liked a little Finn action. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.