Chapter 107

It took 3 days for me to get back to full strength.

In that time my mates did not stop hovering.

The only time I got a minute of privacy was when I went to the bathroom.

That was only because I put my foot down.

Those boys actually tried to come in with me while I took a shit.

The second Kol tried to take a step into the bathroom with me I glared at him with actual fire in my eyes.

"Is there something dangerous in the bathroom? NO! So you will stay out here and I will go and have 5 fucking minutes of privacy in my silently spelled bathroom. If anyone tries to break the door down I will shoot a fireball at you, you have been warned" I said as I glared at them and slowly closed the door in their shocked faces.

Their protectiveness was cute and all but they would not be going to the bathroom with me. Hell fucking no. we have not been together long enough for that.

After that incident, they all calmed down slightly.

Not much, but enough to give me some breathing room.

Today I was going to the Grill with Lydia and her mates.

I agreed to take Nik and Kol with me since I wanted to let loose and Elijah definitely would be a party pooper.

Finn probably would have been fine but for some reason I felt like it wasn't a good idea to bring him and I always trusted my intuition. When you're a witch all feelings can be future warnings so it's better to just listen.

~~~~~~~

Lydia was excited.

She was finally just going to have some fun, everything lately has been one drama after the other and it was getting tiring.

It was hard for her but Lydia couldn't imagine how strung out Ally was after the last year.

Lydia walked downstairs after getting ready, only to see both of her mates sitting on the couch making out.

She smirked "did I really take that long?" she asked sarcastically.

They pulled away slowly, Stiles blushed slightly but rolled his eyes while Damon just gave her a deadpan look "yes" was all he said before getting up and grabbing both of their hands.

Damon started pulling them out to the car "Now let's go hang out with Queen Bitch and have a fun night" he said sarcastically as he got into his car.

Lydia rolled her eyes before getting in shotgun making Stiles pout and get in the back "I'm never going to get shotgun am I?" he asked with fake puppy eyes.

Lydia rolls her eyes, she had been with him for 500 years she knew the game he was trying to play.

Damon almost folded until he saw Lydia's expression and then mock glared at Stiles making Stiles smirk mischievously before leaning back in his seat.

~~~~~~~

When we got to the Grill we saw that Lydia, Stiles and Damon weren't here yet so we just went to the bar and ordered drinks.

After about 3 rounds they finally got here.

I heard Damon look at Lydia with a raised eyebrow as they walked in "what was that you were saying about not being too late?" he asked her sarcastically.

She just rolled her eyes and walked up to me.

I immediately handed her a shot which she took without hesitation.

Damon tried to take my shot out of my hand but I made the glass burn him on contact.

He pulled back his hand with a wince "I see you got your powers back, I was hoping they would stay gone a little longer" he said sarcastically before ordering a bourbon and another round of shots.

I rolled my eyes and motioned towards my mates who were just watching in amusement "you think they would let me out of the house if I still couldn't use my magic. I still had my magic and all four of them still hovered, all I was doing was building up my stores. I could have killed a vampire double your age before you all even left the house a few days ago" I said with a cocky smirk on my face before downing my shot. Okay, I may be a little drunk.

He just rolled his eyes with a scoff.

He was lucky I wasn't too drunk yet otherwise I would have given him a demonstration.

Not to mention Kol and Nik probably would have thrown a hissy fit.

Nik even invited a few Hybrids for backup.

Haley came as well since she wanted to drink.

After she had met me I explained everything to her, well everything about her life and who she was and how she has a pack but they were cursed.

I couldn't fix the curse for another few years since I didn't know who Celeste was inside of yet, so there was really nothing I could do besides turning them all into Hybrids.

She didn't think they would all be down for that which I agreed with.

Probably half of them will take the deal with Nik, the other half I would cure and give protection so that Werewolves can keep making future hybrids for us to turn.

Wiping out entire packs was just plain stupid, Nik wanted to at first but I talked him into making it a choice.

So far we get about half of each pack we've encountered.

It also made the hybrids more loyal since they chose this instead of being forced.

Then the existing pack would have the protection of their family members who had been turned.

Vampires were learning real quick that killing werewolves was no longer just accepted.

Since the Hybrids were of both worlds it was actually starting to bring some of the vampires and werewolf feud down.

Not everything but it was a start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uuuhhh I'm gonna be honest. I literally just wrote this. I thought today was Thursday and I had another day. I was wrong.

I also have no idea what happened with this chapter cuz I had an idea for the ending and it did a total u-turn. So idk. I'm still gonna do what I was planing I will probably just push it back a chapter now. Which is fine cuz I had no idea what I was gonna do after that lol.

I wanted to add in a scene with Damon Stiles and Lydia for pride month. I thought they deserved some more attention this month. Lol

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot

Edited: 2/23/22