Chapter 57

First, we stopped at the smokey mountains and turned the wolf pack that Nik failed to turn in the show because of the lack of doppelganger blood.

Nik agreed to only turn the willing people since he would need people to continue the werewolf line in the future. Can't have future hybrids with no future werewolves.

Next was the Appalachian mountains pack. Hayley wasn't there so she must be wandering around somewhere.

After that, we had 24 hybrids, and most of them knew different locations with other werewolf packs.

That's how we ended up in New York, me and my mates staying in the penthouse of some fancy-ass hotel while the hybrids took up some of the rooms in the lower levels.

I walked around the city with Kol and Finn as Nik and Elijah were off werewolf hunting for the day.

As a rule of thumb, I usually paired one psycho brother and one proper brother together otherwise there would be major chaos wherever they went

Though I do like having Kol and Nik together when we need a little chaos. Sometimes a bitch just wants a little chaos! Nothing weird about that!

Currently, I'm dragging Finn and Kol with me into all the fancy shops.

They would trail behind me and hold my bags but they insisted on coming as I needed at least one mate for protection.

Normally I would argue but I am not going to be part of a cliche kidnapping where the first time I go out alone someone takes me to get back at them, I know how many enemies the originals have. Not to mention this way I get to drag my mates wherever I want and they can't say shit cuz it's their idea! 

It was starting to get dark so Kol took all my bags back to the room and would meet us at the nightclub we were going to tonight.

Finn was hesitant but couldn't say no to my pout.

I tried to walk in but the bouncer stopped me and Finn making me raise an eyebrow.

"Wow little missy, you can't just walk in this is an exclusive club" The bouncer said with a hand out in front of me while looking down at me condescendingly

"Wow little missy, you can't just walk in this is an exclusive club" The bouncer said with a hand out in front of me while looking down at me condescendingly. Who the fuck you calling little missy?!