Chapter 25

I smirk at their shocked faces. It's not every day you find out the man that has been hunting you your entire life is vulnerable and practically dead. Yea I would probably be way worse.

Elijah turned to me suddenly "you never said anything about that" he said with a raised eyebrow as if offended I didn't tell him.

I nodded with a small shrug "there is so much I have to tell you guys and I would prefer to only do it once. I know you two will want to run off and kill him right now but we should wake up your siblings and let them say goodbye in their own ways. He is defenseless and can not move, he is no danger and they can say their piece then be gone. I may even be able to let him speak without being able to move, I'll have to see" I say casually.

~~~~~~

Niklaus just sat there in shock the whole time as if he couldn't believe it was that easy. He couldn't comprehend that the man he has been terrified of for so long was finally going to die. 

He hadn't even done anything, Mikeal was simply being served on a silver platter by his mate.

He didn't even care that he had to share his mate with his brothers. He was shocked enough when she said she was from another universe but this was almost unfathomable to him. He was going to break his curse and kill Mikael all without a fight, he couldn't believe it.

Every part of him was screaming that it was a trap and that she was tricking him in some way bu this was his mate. 

He could never hurt her and he knew she would feel the same.

It was impossible to go against one's mate so directly.

Which meant she had just given him everything he had ever wanted.

He couldn't believe he was so lucky.

Not only was she doing all that but her being his brother's mate meant that they wouldn't leave him.

His family would once again be together, Of course he will have to deal with Rebekah but she would never leave all of them.

Though she may prove a bit jealous of the attention his mate will receive but he was sure his mate could charm his sister.

She had always craved female company with so many brothers and Klaus was sure once his sister saw past her jealousy they would get along. 

Though whether that would actually be a good thing was yet to be decided. 

He was struggling with the amount of emotions coursing through him.

He hadn't felt this much happiness since his human days and even then he was sure it was never this much.

Sure rage and sadness even pain he could deal with, He understood those emotions. But these feelings of elation he was experiencing were completely new and Klaus had no idea how to handle it.

He did the only thing he could think of and brought his mate into his arms. 

~~~~~~

I was surprised when Klaus suddenly picked me up and spun me around I couldn't help but let out a burst of loud joyous laughter that filled the room as Elijah just rolled his eyes fondly. 

When he finally stopped he held me as close as possible to him "how could I have gotten so lucky? you are a blessing and I will cherish you for eternity" he whispered into my ear as he held me close.