Chapter 26

As we waited for them I put 6 blood bags on the table right in front of their coffins.

I sat between Klaus and Elijah as we waited, as much as they where my mates a lot could happen before they looked me in the eye.

Both of them look deep in thought with what I told them. I can't really blame them they did put there own brother in a state of torture for hundreds of years when the only reason they put him in there was to protect him, I'm hoping to find a spell that will help but the mental damage will probably always be with him.

My thoughts were cut off by a gasp as Kol shot up from his coffin.

He immediately ran to the blood bags.

As he devoured the first two and reached for the others I spoke up "leave one for your brother" I say kindly.

His head shoots up with his fangs out and blood running down his chest from how fast he drank the blood bags.

He was obviously pissed before he meets my eyes.

He froze in place as the veins slowly disappear from his face. 

He stood stock-still for a few moments as he stared at me with shocked eyes.

He looked me up and down as if he didn't believe I was really there in front of him.

I felt the same feelings as when I met Elijah and Nik and before I could process what was happening through the tingles I was in Kol's arms and he was holding me like a lifeline to everything he needed in this world.

I shushed him and ran my hands through his hair "I know baby, you will never see the inside of that box again" I whispered in his ear.

He let out a tiny whimper and brought me even closer to him.

He finally lets out an uneven breath before pulling away.

He seemed to realize he was covered in blood "I'm so sorry sweetheart" he was quick to say.

I smiled at him "don't worry, I don't think I would be you and your brother's mate if I couldn't take a little blood" I say with a dismissive wave of my hand

He blinks at me in shock before he starts pouting and glaring at his brothers.

I laughed "don't pout handsome, there is plenty of me to go around" I say with a smirk.

He gave me a sheepish smile before we all heard another gasp.

Much like Kol, Finn pounced on the blood bags.

I motioned for Kol to sit which he did reluctantly while looking at his brother's warily. 

I waited for Finn to finish the blood bags patiently while looking at him up and down.

Once I saw that he had finished I stepped towards him "Finn it's okay" I said quietly as I took a hesitant step closer.

His eyes shot to mine and I experienced the same feeling for the last time. I relished in the feeling for a moment before getting back into action.