Chapter 9

It was a couple of days later when I was hanging out at the Grill with Care when Elena approached us and started talking to Care. 

I just ignored her for the most part since I didn't really give a crap about her.

I did notice when Elena handed Caroline a vervain necklace. 

I burst out laughing and hit the table a few times to calm down. 

They both looked at me like I was crazy making me roll my eyes "Elena you don't need to give Care a Vervain necklace, she knows everything. Also good to know where I stand with you" I say sarcastically with obvious mirth in my tone. 

Elena blinks in shock for a few moments "you...you know? Since when?" she asked with her voice getting higher. Since always dumbass.

She sounded almost accusing making me narrow my eyes. 

I glared at her and she shut her mouth. "Since I was 7. I'm surprised your boy toy didn't tell you. I gave him a good beating and his moronic brother" I say casually as I sip my drink.

Elena was about to say something when Care cut her off "you... weren't going to tell me?" she asked with hurt in her eyes. Oh fuck no ...You do not fuck with my CAREBEAR!!!

My eyes immediately turned cold at the sight of my Carebear hurt.

Elena spluttered and tried to come up with an excuse as she saw the looks on our faces "it wasn't my secret to tell. I tried to give you vervain" she defended herself as she motioned to the necklace in Care's hand. 

I glared at her "yea, a necklace that could be taken off, how brilliant" I snarked as I crossed my arms with a huff.

"I get that it wasn't your secret but that doesn't excuse how crappy of a friend you have been. It's always Stefan this or Damon that how about asking what's going on with us instead of just talking about your drama? I get your stressed Elena but that doesn't mean that the rest of us aren't" she said with a huff before getting up and walking away.

I trailed behind her leaving a shocked Elena. Well, that wasn't how it went in the show. Caroline used way too much sass. I have rubbed off on that girl and I love it.

~~~~~~

Care did eventually forgive Elena and she was back to being friends with her. 

They definitely aren't as close as they were on the show with Care not wanting everything Elena has but they were still friends.

I was in the grill a couple of days later when I saw Lexi sitting at the bar. 

I was immediately walking up to her with a friendly smile. 

I sat in the seat next to her casually "Hello, Lexi my name is Ally. Now do you want to be saved or would you like to die tonight?" I ask her with a completely friendly smile on my face.

 Now do you want to be saved or would you like to die tonight?" I ask her with a completely friendly smile on my face