Chapter 30

I turned towards Rebekah and sent her a beaming smile "I'm your brother's mate and me, you, and my best bitch Care are going to have a girls night and I will fill you in on all the fun stuff you have missed because Nik kept you in that damned box

I turned towards Rebekah and sent her a beaming smile "I'm your brother's mate and me, you, and my best bitch Care are going to have a girls night and I will fill you in on all the fun stuff you have missed because Nik kept you in that damned box. Which he is never doing again by the way" I say turning to glare at Nik in the end making him look sheepish as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked anywhere but at me and Rebekah. 

He put his head down and I stuck my hand out "dagger" I said simply.

His head shot up and he looked at me with wide eyes before handing me Rebekah's dagger.

I smiled at him lovingly letting him know I wasn't angry and sent it into my pocket dimension.

His entire body sagged with relief making me smirk slightly. Damn, I have these boys whipped...

When I turned back to her she was blinking at me in shock before looking at her brother like she had no idea who was wearing his skin.

I just grabbed her wrist and started dragging her to my room, She was so shocked she barely put up a fight.

"Come on Care! We need the notebook, mean girls, and the craft. Should give her a well-rounded education" I say sarcastically while I walk away. Yay Movie night!

Caroline squeals a bit before glancing at my mates "nice to meet you! Wait up bitch!" she says as she runs to catch up with me making me laugh.

My mates made various sounds of protest as I walked away with their sister "you all will be fine for one night, do some evil planning or something" I say as we walk away with me and Care giggling and Rebekah looking at me like I lost my mind. Oh, she has no idea...

Once we get to the room I immediately hand Rebekah some clothes while pushing her into the master bathroom.

She came out in the tank top and yoga pants looking at them shocked "these are the most comfortable things I have ever worn" she says in astonishment.

I giggle "yeah, those are called yoga pants but women nowadays wear them for when they are sitting around the house or if they just don't want to put on regular pants. The only thing that would make them better is if they added fucking pockets" I explain as I grab my nail polish stuff and some makeup. Maybe I should make them...I have the money...I could totally start a business selling women's clothing with actual fucking pockets. The women would come in droves!... Oh, I'm doing that. 

She looked at me with a bit of a glare but I could tell it was fake and she was trying to protect herself "this doesn't mean I like you" she said as she sat down with her arms crossed.

I laughed "yes, you do" I said with a smirk.

"I know you Rebekah and I know how you are. I also know you think I'm going to play your brothers like Tatia but I'm there mate. I was made for them and them for me and I would rather die than cause them an ounce of pain" I say with nothing but honesty in my eyes.

"How could you possibly know me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow but I could see some of her walls had come down.

I smiled and explained the lie that I tell most people

I smiled and explained the lie that I tell most people. I'll tell her the truth when I'm not with Caroline. I love her but I only trust my mates with this information and as much as Rebekah isn't my mate she is a Mikaelson and will want to protect them more than anything.

She looked at me shocked before her face turned to fear "so you know about....when me and Marcel..." she said. She didn't want to say it in case her brothers heard but if she knew I would understand.

I smiled at her reassuringly "yes, and if it makes it easier he forgave you the first time without my influence so I'm sure you will be fine now. But you should tell them yourself eventually" I say quietly. He has his own secrets. 

She blinks at me in shock before putting her head down.

I shake my head "no none of that. We watch the notebook first and you can cry it all out then. You and Care probably both need the night of fun" I say as I put in the DVD. I miss Netflix...

Rebekah looked at Care confused "what happened to you?" she asked curiously.

Caroline looked down "some werewolf pricks tortured me, It's no big deal" she said quietly.

Rebekah looked at her sympathetically "your first time is always hard. Pain becomes harder to feel the older you get" she said kindly to Caroline.

Care nodded trying to be enthusiastic again "Notebook time" she cheers before pressing play.

~~~~~~

After that night Caroline and Rebekah were actually friends instead of hating each other. Yay blonde power...maybe I should dye my hair?....no I would look weird as a blonde.

We had eventually let the guys join our movie night after they scratch at the door like some sad puppies.

Finn and Kol watched the movies in fascination, Finn especially was mystified how times have changed.

He was actually happy about most advancements. Especially those for women. He always thought it was strange that women were treated differently just for their sex. He was happy that they weren't looked at like less anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

am i the only one that hated sage's guide to manipulating women? She basically taught Damon how to be sleazy as hell and use women. What the fuck bitch? You were a woman 900 years ago and yet you teach men to use women instead of helping them? I literally just remembered that as i wrote this and was like aw no fuck her so we definietly giveing sage some just deserts, she was also most definitely sired to finn. Do you think Damon was actually sired to kathrine? He loved her before he turned and if that is the criteria im pretty sure the answer is yes. At least until he turned his emotions off. Idk it gets really murky there but they definitely had a sire bond at one point. I was going to keep writing but i think im gonna end the chapter here and start the next one. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.