Chapter 43

I woke up wrapped Nik's arms making me smile slightly to myself before snuggling into his chest. 

Eventually I grogally got out of bed and grabbed his shirt from the ground and put it on before going to the bathroom.

Once I finished my business I crawled back into bed and snuggled into his chest with a satisfied sigh.

This seemed to wake him up since he groaned before bringing me closer to him and sticking his face in my neck "good morning beautiful" he said in a rough morning voice that was hot as hell

This seemed to wake him up since he groaned before bringing me closer to him and sticking his face in my neck "good morning beautiful" he said in a rough morning voice that was hot as hell. Oh damn...These men will be the death of me. 

I giggled lightly "good morning handsome" I said before grabbing his face and kissing him lightly.

He smiled into the kiss before getting up to go to the bathroom himself.

When he came back he jumped on top of me making me laugh loudly.

"How are you feeling love?" he asked hesitantly as he looked me up and down.

I smiled at him "I feel great Nik. you don't have to worry I loved every bit of last night" I said gently while running my fingers through his hair.

He smiled with his adorable dimples and I just had to kiss him again.

~~~~~~

Eventually, we tore ourselves away from our makeout session to go join his brothers and sister for the day.

I skipped into the living room and gave each of my mates a kiss in greeting before skipping into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

I was in a very good mood today and felt more carefree than I had in a long time, it probably had something to do with Nik's extremely caring nature this morning. I know he will take care of me. I don't need to have my guard up right now.

Speaking of Nik he was staying within 5 feet of me and glaring at anything that came near me. Besides his brothers but I could tell that was for me and he absolutely wanted to glare at his brothers too.

When I started pulling out ingredients for pancakes he lifted me onto the counter and started making them for me before I could even turn on the stove.

I just rolled my eyes with a fond smile and let him cook while I watched. 

All my mates were very protective and caring after we complete the bond but with Nik, he also had the added need to give me aftercare. He knew after last night I would need the more caring side and he would happily provide it.

I watched as he made pancakes with a soft smile on my face. I can let him take care of me every once and a while. The view is just so damn nice.

Once he was done we ate together in mostly silence until Kol came and joined us.