Chapter 36

I ate my breakfast with Rebekah and Tyler then went and hung out with my mates in the living room.

They were discussing the Martin situation.

"Why don't you just make Greta deal with it. It's a family issue now and it is honestly none of your business, besides you have me. You don't need some second rate witch when you have the best right in front of you" I say with a smirk as I sit directly in Elijah's lap making him smirk.

Kol and Nik pouted but Finn was content after this morning and just smiled at me.

"Yes, I do believe our lovely mate is right, This seems like more of a family issue now and as such is none of our concern" Elijah said with a nod.

All my mates nodded in agreement.

"We just need to get to the full moon then we can go wherever we want. I just hope this doppelganger is smarter than the last one" Kol said casually.

Oh shit kitty kat. Hmmm How to approach this? I glanced at Nik before getting up, grabbing his wrist and dragging him away.

My other mates all had looks of protest but I sent them a look of warning and they stopped.

Once I had gotten him to the backyard I went to my little garden area and sat down on the bench.

"Love? What are we doing out here?" he asked, confused.

I smiled at him "this is a conversation best had in private" I answered simply.

His face grew in alarm making me smirk and laugh a bit.

He seemed to relax seeing that I wasn't angry and he sat down beside me.

I took a deep breath "would you be willing to spare Kathrine?" I say quickly.

He looked at me shocked "WHAT!?" he yelled standing up and glaring down at me.

My eyes narrowed dangerously "did you...just yell at me?" I ask, widening my eyes and tilting my head in a way that says I dare you to answer wrong.

His eyes go from angry to apprehensive "love, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell" he said taking a hesitant step towards me

I scoffed at him "yes you did, this is how you act but it will not be with me. The next time you raise your voice at me I will stick your ass in the dog house. If you have something to say, say it calmly like an adult, you are a thousand years old. Act like it" I said pointing a finger at him while ranting.