Chapter 15

I knocked on the front door of the Bennet house loudly. 

I stood there for a few moments and crossed my arms angrily while tapping my foot on the cement impatiently.

When Bonnie opened the door I just walked right in past her "what the hell did you two try and do?" I asked loudly as I walk in before turning towards her and putting my hands on my hips angrily.

Bonnie's eyes went wide "what..what do you mean?" she asked, trying to act casual as she glanced nervously between me and the open door before closing it.

I just laughed but it came out very sarcastic and bitter. Yea bull shit.

"Oh don't even try that shit with me, Bonnie Bennet. I destroyed that Device for a reason and you both go and remake the damn thing? What the hell Bonnie?" I ask her, getting frustrated and throwing my hands into the air before glaring at her.

She put her head down "grams said it was the right thing to do" she mumbled so quietly I barely heard. 

I nodded rolling my eyes "of course she did" I ground out through clenched teeth. 

"And where is your grandmother?" I ask after a few moments. 

She looked down in sadness "she died, I tried to tell her that if you wanted the device gone making another one wouldn't help but she wouldn't listen. I hoped if I helped it would be enough for her to survive but I was wrong" she said quietly as tears started coming to her eyes and she let out a few hicups.

 I hoped if I helped it would be enough for her to survive but I was wrong" she said quietly as tears started coming to her eyes and she let out a few hicups

I let out a sigh and my entire body relaxed as the anger immediately left me "I'm sorry, if it helps a few Vampires did die. I'm sorry Bonnie but you need to know that Vampires aren't evil they're are humans 10x worse than the worst vampire. What you are does not define your character" I say calmly.

I decided to not judge her for wanting to save her grandmother. I would do the same thing. 

I also decided since she helped with the tomb it was only right that she got some of the money from Anna.

It's not like it will make a dent, I have extorted a lot of vampires at this point. I reasoned with myself.

I let out a deep breath "do you have your bank account information?" I asked her after suddenly. 

She looked confused and blinked but nodded and got it for me. 

I immediately transferred 5 million into her account after calling my bank manager. 

Bonnie stared at me in complete shock and wonderment.