Chapter 77

(okay trigger warning folks, this mentions abuse and non-discriptive rape. It doesn't go into much detail besides that it happened but I figured it still deserved a trigger warning)

After casting the privacy bubble so Kitty kat and Nadia wouldn't be able to snoop I immediately turned to Lydia in concern.

"What happened?" I asked her gently.

She just shook her head frantically and whimpered making all of us get even more concerned.

"You know you can tell us anything, we would never judge you or hurt you" Rebekah said reassuringly

After a minute Lydia pulled her head out from between her knees.

She was panting and you could see the tear stains going down her face.

"Promise me we won't let them out! Please don't let them come back!" she begged in the quietest most pitiful tone I had ever heard come from Lydia.

I smiled at her reassuringly with tears growing in my own eyes at seeing my sister's pain.

"Lydia if they did something to you, you won't need to worry about them. I'll kill them myself" I said with certainty in my voice.

"She's right, we won't let them hurt you" Caroline said while rubbing Lydia's back.

"You have us now Lydia. No matter who they are they can't possibly take on all of us. Not to mention our mates" Bonnie said.

Rebekah scoffed teasingly "like they could even hold their own against us all. They wouldn't stand a chance" she said with a teasing smile.

"You don't know what they did to me" she said quietly as she looks at the ground.

I grabbed her hand with my right hand and Bekah's with my left.

The girls caught on and we all connected "show us" I said comfortingly.

Lydia sighed before opening the connection.

I saw Stiles saying goodbye and that he would be back after searching for their third.

She didn't want to be alone but she wanted her final mate even more.

After a few days, she met a witch while shopping at a street market.

She didn't normally go out without Stiles but she had been feeling restless, if only she knew what it would cost her.

She wouldn't have even known what the woman was if she hadn't brushed past her.

She immediately felt her magic and vampire abilities being siphoned off of as soon as they made contact.

Lydia pulled away immediately and rushed back but what she didn't know was she was being tracked.