Chapter 54

When I saw the look on Enzo's face I immediately turned towards Caroline and saw her with the same look of wonderment. *Mental Screeches* 

I started cracking up laughing before falling onto my side in laughter pointing at her "all that bitching for nothing. Literally, two seconds ago it was woe me I have no mate why me then BAM mate. Bitch you have to teach me your magic" I said after calming down slightly.

Caroline just rolled her eyes before launching herself at Enzo who immediately picked her up then sped away

I just rolled my eyes and looked at Bekah "look's like it's just us tonight" I said with a smirk.

She laughed and threw a pillow at me. 

~~~~~~

Enzo sped his mate straight into his designated room that was spelled for silence and placed her on the bed gently before sitting down beside her.

"Hello beautiful, can I get your name?" Enzo asked.

Carolina smiled shyly "I'm caroline. I was just talking about you" she rambled nervously as she put a piece of hair behind her ear.

"My name is Lorenzo saint john but you can call me Enzo" he said before taking her hand and giving it a kiss.

The two mates spent the next few hours getting to know each other and learning the basics about the other's lives

Caroline cried when he told her about Augustine and hugged him like her life depended on it.

He held her in his arms for the rest of the night, but he hoped for eternity. 

~~~~~~~

The next day I and Care decided we would drag our mates to the Salvatore boarding house to see how the new thruple was doing and to possibly drink all of Damon's booze. I may have another ulterior motive....MWAHAHA

We walked in like we owned the place and I yelled "YOOOUU HOOO SALVATORE! We're here for some party time so make sure you have pants on" I screamed as I walked into the main room and immediately grabbed a glass of bourbon and then sat on one of their fancy couches. Yay Free booze!