Chapter 19

After a few minutes, Elena woke up and started asking a bunch of questions like in the show making me roll my eyes. Damn, this girl just doesn't know how to shut her mouth.

I turned to her sharply after she wouldn't shut the hell up "Elena shut up, I am handling this, you will be fine. Now shut the hell up, your life is probably the most valuable thing besides me to the guy that's coming. Chill the hell out" I snapped at her.

She blinked at me in shock "what? What the hell does that even mean? Do you know these people? What's going on Ally?!" she asked as she looked between me and Rose getting more and more frantic

I just glared at her "that's it" I said before snapping my fingers making her fall like a sack of potatoes onto the couch, The spell put her to sleep until I deem it necasarry for her to come back to the land of the living. Finally some damn quiet. My fucking head hurts from when that ass hat kidnapped me....well you did know what you were getting into Ally so it's kinda your own fault...

I just curled up on the chair and massaged my temples while waiting for Elijah.

~~~~~~

I watched silently as Rose and Trevor made their forever speech. Forever ends today motherfuckers.

The moment was cut off when suddenly we heard a loud knocking that made my heartbeat speed up. He's here. Finally...I've been waiting for so long.

I didn't pay attention to anything

I just sat in the back of the room bouncing my knee and trying to stay out of sight so I could make a dramatic entrance. Damn bitch you just have to be extra...well he is our mate so whatever.

I watched as he walked in, he didn't see me yet and it gave me a second to collect my bearings.

I took a shaky breath from where I was sitting.

I had made a bubble of silence around me so he would be able to see me if he looked but he couldn't hear anything. It kept him from even hearing my heartbeat. A very handy spell when wanting to be sneaky with vampires. Or when you're having a damn panic attack cuz you're about to meet your mate. It's a very versatile spell.