Chapter 87

(previously)

I watched as Valerie's eyes narrowed on them but she didn't look like she believed me yet so I would have to show her.

I looked at Lydia for confirmation.

Lydia winced but nodded so I turned back to Valerie "I will show you but do not try anything or my mates over there will kill you all. And if you think you can beat them,  know they are the originals so I would think there is a fat chance of that happening" I said seriously.

I watched as all of their eyes widened and they looked even more frantic.

I glanced at Lydia, Bekah, and Bonnie "sisters, store this for a moment won't you" I said before pushing the majority of my magic onto them.

When I felt that it was safe I turned to Valerie.

I put my fingers on her forehead and showed her what Lydia showed me but in much less detail.

When I pulled away she looked at them with so much hate and anger you could practically see it radiating off her in waves.

I could feel her allegiances shift in her mind so I nodded to the girls.

They sent my magic back to me after I had pulled away fully.

Once I had all of my magic back I sighed in relief before pulling a blood bag out of my bag and putting it up to Valerie's lips.

Once she had drunk about half she grabbed the blood bag for dear life and drank the whole thing.

I immediately handed her a second.

Once she had finished it she immediately turned towards who she thought of as siblings "how could you?! What did that poor girl ever do to you? How could you all treat her like that when our coven cast us out? You know what it is to be treated like the dirt beneath one's shoes. How could you ever treat another so horribly?!" Valerie asked in a gravelly tone as tears started coming to her eyes.

She turned away from them in disgust and looked at us "thank you for freeing me" she said quietly, her voice coming out broken.

We nodded "it was no problem you did not deserve this. Now, what about him?" I asked as I pointed to the other man next to her.

She shook her head "he was the newest to the group. While I was checking on Stefan he was looking after Damon. He has only ever been with them when I was and he never did any of the things they did" she said frantically.

I nodded and my eyes widened in realization "ooooh now I remember, he was out looking for the stone. Yea no he's cool" I said with a wave of my hand as I handed Valerie a blood bag for him.

She immediately put the bag to his mouth.

He drank it quickly so I handed her another which he grabbed before she could even reach for it.

Once he finished he looked to Valerie "what did they do?" he asked as he glanced at the others in disgust.

Valerie shook her head sadly "so much, come on Oscar we are leaving this place" she said quietly as she stood up and pulled Oscar with her.

He immediately nodded and stood up as the other 4 made grunting noises towards them.

I turned towards them with a glare "you think you're getting out of this scot-free? Oh no no no, we are going to have some fun first" I said darkly as a psychotic grin grew on my face.

Valerie and Oscar grimaced so Bonnie led them outside with Bekah to keep a lookout.

I just know Lily will pop back up before we leave.

I glared at the two women since I knew Damon and Stiles would make the two men pay themselves.

I glared at them and used some of my magic to get rid of whatever blood was left in their body desiccating them longer and longer within a second.

I could see the pain in their eyes making me smile vindictively "you two are a disgrace for women, how could you do that to another woman? How could you help them?! Not to mention she was also a siphoner!" I ranted as my voice shook slightly from anger.

I looked into their eyes and saw absolutely no remorse only hate and anger.

I took a step back and shook my head "you lot really do deserve this fate. I always wondered why they didn't just kill you all and be done with it, now I know. You deserve a living hell for eternity. If you do find death it will not be pleasant" I said with no remorse in my voice.

I waved my arm in front of all of them and channeled all the hate I felt towards them and everything they had done.

I marked their souls for the deepest pit of hell where only the damned for eternity dwell.

They will never know peace.

They will only know torture for the rest of eternity.

This wasn't just a normal mark that we Taylor witched put on the people we dislike or even hate.

That mark is not for eternity, eventually, those soles get released to peace.

No this was the mark of Cade himself.

This mark signifies to Cade that they are to be tortured by him personally.

And Cade can be very creative in his torture methods.

Especially to those who his descendants mark.

I watched with satisfaction as they shook from the pain before turning to the men and marking them as well.

I tilted my head to the side as I stared at them all. Not enough...

With one last sickeningly sweet smile I put a curse on them, for if they ever did find blood again, by some miracle, said blood would burn them from the inside out like molten lava. Not even Vervain could compare to the feeling. 

When I was done I smirked in satisfaction before turning to Lydia "are you ready to go?" I asked manically.

She nodded while glancing at Damon and Stiles who had a little bit of blood on them from tearing off a few body parts.

Though desiccated bodies don't bleed much they do bleed, it looked more like a wine color thick globby liquid and smelled foul but with every drop that fell from their gaping wounds it would just be more agonizing for them.

I was happy to say they ripped off two very specific body parts.

I smirked at the boys before doing the same spell I did on the girls to them desiccating them about 500 more years in the span of a few seconds. Just for funsies!

With one last smirk back in satisfaction as I watched their eyes fill with horror I grabbed the ascendant and we all left the cave with dark smirks on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So did I go to dark or not dark enough? I can't really tell lol. Hope you all liked it though. Sorry for not using any gif's but I couldn't really find a spot where I had a useable one.

So at this point, we gotta make the final vote for Stefan.

I want him and Valerie to be mates, that's a thing it's decided but what I want to know is if I should add a third or maybe even fourth? Cuz a lot of you guys wanted him with Freya. I'm not totally against the idea but I always really liked her and her girlfriend.

So what do you guys want.

Just Stefan and Valerie?

Or do we want to throw someone else in the mix and if so who?

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

The Instagram for my books is @amberpoconuts

Happy reading

Edited: 2/11/22