Chapter 102

(saw this picture on FB and I thought I would share it with all of you. incase it's ever needed <3) 

(Previously)  

It didn't look purposeful, it was obvious Esther didn't know about the connection and her spell simply latched onto my being which is also connected to each of the girls.

Add on the fact it is also connecting through Rebekah and we have a problem.

Immediately I and my mates went to check for Esther in her room but she was gone. Of course, she's fucking gone, bitch disappeared like the wind...

She knew I would feel the spell so she performed it somewhere else.

I sighed before calling each of the coven members to let them know we had been linked.

I would have just connected with them but they were sleeping and I didn't know if I would be sucked into their dreams or what so I just called.

We agreed to meet up in the morning.

Esther was definitely cloaking herself.

I tried to cast a locator on her but it came up empty which made me confused.

I should be able to overpower any blocking spells she had.

Since we couldn't find her we all went to bed but I couldn't stop thinking about how she could hide from me.

~~~~~~

I groggily sat up when I saw the sunrise and immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

I couldn't simply sleep while Esther was plotting.

While I was in the shower I had a realization. Son of a bitch the dead witch bitches are helping her!!!

I immediately rinsed off before rushing to get dressed.

When I had clothes on my body I ran downstairs and started preparing for when the coven got here.

This way we can do the locator spell together.

Together we could get through any spell.

~~~~~

As I got things ready all the girls got here with their mates and my mates trailed downstairs.

It seemed no one was sleeping in with their lives hanging in the balance.

When I had the final ingredient me and the girls immediately connected hands and started the locator spell using my mate's blood.

The spell brought us closer and closer to the witch's house.

We were blocked before we could get to the house by all the spirits but that didn't matter.

I was fucking pissed.

I pulled away from the connection and walked upstairs calmly.

All the girls followed behind me hesitantly, they knew calm was always dangerous.

I walked into my weapons closet and opened my witchy closet.

When I opened the door Care looked at me with a raised eyebrow.