Chapter 109

(Previously) 

I ran towards her with my fangs out and my eyes a pale green with veins going down my eyes.

I picked her up by her throat and glared "why are you acting like Kathrine, Elena?" I growled out as I glared at her menacingly.

She grabbed my hand and tried to throw me off making me laugh condescendingly "you'll have to do better than that baby vamp" I said mockingly.

She grunted but still kept trying to get me to let her go.

"So who did you get to turn you? I know no one in our group would be that stupid so where did you find a vampire lurking around?" I asked sarcastically as I raised an eyebrow.

She glared at me making me laugh "you don't scare me, anyone in this room could kill you without blinking an eye" I said casually as I rolled my eyes.

I loosened my grip slightly so she could breathe and speak "now are you going to answer me or do I need to track them down myself?" I asked in a scolding tone like talking to a child.

She stopped fighting me as much and got a little smirk on her face.

"You'll never find them, they're more powerful than you" Elena said as if she actually believed it.

I laughed loudly. Ha, as if, come on, let's see this big bad powerful person that can stand up to the originals.

I was laughing so hard from genuine amusement I dropped the Doppelbitch where she was standing as I bent over cackling.

Lydia was also laughing while Kol had an amused smirk.

Nik was not amused and took my place holding Elena by the throat "if you think they can save you from me you are sadly mistaken, you cost me something great with your little stunt. If I didn't have about 20 bags of your blood stored this whole town would have suffered" Nik said darkly as he glared at Elena with murderous intentions.

I stood up with a deep breath while still chuckling quietly "don't kill her, I can use her to find whoever she thinks is gonna help her. I want to know who thinks they can take on the originals, not to mention me and the coven" I said with a shrug as I walked over to Kol and took the bottle in his hands.

Nik immediately snapped Elena's neck without an ounce of hesitation before walking over to the bar and getting two bottles before going to pout at a table in the corner. 

~~~~~~~

Klaus was pissed, so much work just for the doppelganger to turn herself into a vampire.

Oh, Klaus knew she sought it out.

It wasn't a coincidence that right after getting her memories back she becomes a vampire.

She wanted it and she ruined all his plans in the process. Just like Katerina, fucking doppelgangers.

He wanted her to pop out a few kids and continue the Petrova line for a few hundred years for a constant supply of doppelganger blood.

Now that was all ruined and he only had so much blood to turn hybrids for eternity.

Thank god his mate had the foresight to collect so much blood.

We were going to try and get some of her eggs soon but she went and turned herself before he could.

Now the Petrova line has ended.