Chapter 84

I was surprised at the reaction I got from everyone when I told them the truth.

For the most part it went very well with the exception of Tyler.

He had come storming into the house after Bekah told him and it took about two hours of explaining to calm his dramatic ass down. Even Caroline didn't react that badly!

The day for the trip to the prison worlds was tonight during the full moon so I was getting everything ready.

I picked up the ascendants from Gran and have blood bags packed as well as some pendants just incase.

I would be going with Kathrine, Bekah, Bonnie, Lydia, Stiles, Damon, Kol, and Elijah.

Klause and Finn wanted to come as well as everyone else but I had to explain that we couldn't bring everyone and that it was a better plan to have some backup if this goes wrong so they can pull us out.

They were reluctant but understood.

Surprisingly Caroline was more pissed at the fact she wouldn't be coming.

I pulled her aside and explained how one of us needed to stay because I was hoping we can still use our connection for communication.

She had asked why it had to be her so I explained that Bonnie had the blood, Bekah was an original, Lydia needed this, and I had to go for obvious reasons.

In the end she agreed.

~~~~~~~

We would be going to the 1800's prison world first. That was more of a revenge mission than anything else.

I was going to snag Valerie and then we would blow that joint and I would seal off all forms of exit and leave them there for eternity.

I might try and kill them but with the whole, if it's your prison world you can't die thing I would most likely need to take them all out of the prison world to kill them and that gives them a chance to escape and I wasn't having that.

What better way than making sure they have absolutely no way out. Absolutely no loopholes...

I wasn't completely satisfied but I was thinking of taking a souvenir or two with me so that they would be properly punished for what they did to my sister.

Not to mention signing them up for an eternity of desiccation and agony but that was just a bonus.

Kathrine was bouncing around the room excitedly while Lydia was sitting between her mates with a pale complexion as she stared at the floor in front of her.

I was sitting with Klause and Finn as they wouldn't let me away from them until they absolutely had to.

They hated that they couldn't come and protect me but they knew I could handle myself.

Not to mention if the unlikely did happen and they outsmarted us I still had about three backups for us to get out.

I tossed Lydia a pendent and Stiles caught it since she wasn't paying attention.

He shook her slightly and she looked up confused "huh...what happened?" she asked as she looked around.

I smiled sympathetically "take it hun, you need the boost. I understand you're scared but remember you have the upper hand here, not them. You need to get your head in the game before we go" I told her gently.  

Damon glared at me and was about to snap at me but Lydia put a hand on his arm stopping him.

She nodded "I know, you're right if I go in there like this it could end really bad for all of us" she said quietly.