Chapter 45

As I walked with Wes into the building I could vaguely recognize it from the show.

Luckily there weren't many people here since it was the middle of the night and no one questioned us when they saw Wes

Luckily there weren't many people here since it was the middle of the night and no one questioned us when they saw Wes. he must just come here in the middle of the night a lot.

We went through a door that was locked with a keypad but Wes opened it without an issue.

Once we started to descend down into their murder dungeon I looked around for Enzo. 

"So where are the vampires' doc?" I ask casually as we walk down.

He glared at me slightly "there down another level" he said with a strain to his tone. He was obviously fighting the compulsion. yeah, Like this dipshit will be able to fight an original's compulsion...Sure.

I just rolled my eyes "you know, you really are the worst type of person. You know those doctors that did horrendous experiments on people and are looked at like complete monsters to history? That's you" I said with a gun pointed at him as we walked down a staircase.

"They may have been looked at like monsters but their discoveries helped mankind" he told me with no hesitation in his voice

"They may have been looked at like monsters but their discoveries helped mankind" he told me with no hesitation in his voice. This asshat actually thinks he's helping people? Wow, he really is psychotic.

"Sure, maybe a few did but I can tell you for a fact those assholes are rotting in hell. That's where you're going soon Wes" I said with certainty.

He looked at me confused "you can't possibly know that" he said accusingly.

I rolled my eyes "normally that would be true but see my line is descended from Arcadius himself, he's the devil. I can quite literally read your soul Wes and it's signed by Arcadius himself. Only truly evil people have that honor" I explained casually. He's dead after this anyway.

He looked at me with disbelief in his eyes but I didn't care if he believed me or not, it was true. No avoiding hell for you asshole.

As we approached a cell-looking section I saw a person sitting at a security desk and put them to sleep with a spell before they even knew I was there. It was the same one I put on Elena when we were kidnapped.