Chapter 11

Damon sped towards me with his vampire features on full display. 

When I saw him attacking me I immediately went into fight mode.

Without a second of hesitation I gave him an aneurysm that made him drop to the ground with a grunt for a few seconds while he clutched his head. 

I knew he would go after me the second I let it drop so I grabbed a couple of my knives dipped in vervain and prepared myself. 

As predicted when I let him go he launched himself at me violently.

I could tell he was going for the kill which made all of my senses go on alert. Go ahead and try baby vamp, See how well it goes for you.

It was like slow motion as he ran up to me and tried to put his hands around my neck.

Before he could touch me I stabbed one of the knives directly into his neck and shoved the other in his stomach and pulled the blade up until it was right at his heart.

He made a sort of gurgling noise as blood seeped out of his mouth and sprayed on my face slightly.

He stood frozen in shock with his eyes wide open looking at me with horror so I pulled the knives from his body in a sudden motion and then snapped his neck with my magic. 

I let his body fall to the ground with a 'thump' while I wiped the blood from my knives casually.

Stefan and Elena looked at me in shock and horror as I stepped over Damon. 

I just smirked at them before grabbing my shit and walking to the edge of the tomb. 

After I walked through and poured Gasoline all over I set everyone on fire inside and walked out.

I heard hissing and some groaning behind me as I walked out but I honestly was putting them out of their misery. They were all gonna die one way or another, at least this way it's one less problem for me.

I turned back around to see Stefan and Elena still staring at me with apprehension written all over their faces. 

I just rolled my eyes "okay, Elena I get but you have seen my skills bunny eater. Why the hell are you so shocked?" I asked sarcastically as I put a hand on my hip.

"I....I thought that was a fluke...how the hell did you do that? Most hunters don't even have that skill" he asked me with disbelief in his voice while Elena just looked at me with shock and slight fear growing in her eyes.